Always Use vs Never Use On Your Layout

Great topic!

I always use clusters of some kind... flowers usually with nic nacs ribbon wire etc. thrown in. I like photo templates too, they help get photos placed with out fussing with them.

I almost never use multiple photos... they seem too small to see the photo (I like one BIG photo) and take up too much room for other fun stuff... like more clusters!

Really interesting post !!!!

If there is not butterfly on a kit, I just freak out !!!!! Ha ha ha !!!!! I absolutely need butterfly on my pages... If I don't have one, I have the impression that my page is unfinished.

What I never use... It's a though question because I love to try many things... I will think about it, seriously, I'm unable to answer !

Generally I only like to focus on one photo and create a story around that photo. 
Must haves for a layout:
gotta put a white stroke on my photo's (the ones not blended), if I don't have it I feel the photo itself is unfinished...lol
must have glitter somewhere on the layout and i really need to use patterned papers for my layouts. I simple LOVE patterned papers and will often work with up to 3 patterned papers on one page :)

Archived