Meet the Designers: "Here's DRB Designs!"

MariJ

9 hours ago, CRS said:

So interesting to hear that you like to create Word Art, Darryl...I struggle with it when I try to make my own. So much easier to use your creations, lol!

I love paper templates, so I would chose these:

DRB_SS-PT_Layered-Mosaics_MKTG-600.jpg

Wonderful! I'm glad the word art is helpful and so happy you like the templates, thank you! :)

1 hour ago, Ngaire said:

It was lovely browsing through your gallery Darryl!! This is something that I haven't seen before and are thinking it would be a good addition to my collection. Just love those colours
.Winter Memories Collection Biggie | by DRB Designs @ ScrapGirls.com

Thank you - This is one my favorite color combinations as well. :) I love minty greens and a bit of gold and glitter!

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

I love your "Something Wonderful" Collection Darryl and have used it a few times since I purchased it! :) 

DRB_Smthg-Wdnrfl_Collec-Mini_MKTG_600-01.jpg

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear this. This was something a little different for me since there are no small patterned papers in this collection. I wanted to make sure all the watercolor embellisments stood out. I hope it worked! ;)

6 minutes ago, MariJ said:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anne Marie

You've won the item of your choice from DRB Designs store.

Please email Angie - angie@scrapgirls.com 

for your prize.     :congrats3:

Congratulations and thank you for playing Anne Marie!! 

12 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I just purchased this one... I have 20 pairs of boots alone...have not counted the shoes, too many I think ? 

Wow! That is awesome. I would love to see your closet. LOL

BTW - This is exactly what I was thinking of when I designed this collection. I love my fancy shoes (and boots!) and think they deserve a layout!)

Thank you Andrea!! :) 

4 minutes ago, DRB Designs said:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear this. This was something a little different for me since there are no small patterned papers in this collection. I wanted to make sure all the watercolor embellisments stood out. I hope it worked! ;)

Oh Darryl I am laughing outloud here!  Yes!  Your "little different worked for me - if you knew me or read some of what I've said, I have SUCH trouble with patterned papers so pretty much avoid them like the plague!   I adored these papers the second I saw them and yes, the embellishments (the whole collection!) are wonderful!   I used the collection as soon as I bought it - check THIS out! :)

PS I love your Namaste Collection also and for sure you know I bought the solid paper mini! :D 

20 hours ago, Cheri T said:

Too many favorite designs to choose from, but this is a recent fav of mine for the text paper rose and the gorgeous alpha. I'm also thinking of printing the large floral print and framing it as-is in a room in my house!

DRB_Nostalgic-Moments_Collection_MKTG-60

What a cool idea to print the paper for wall art. Some times I get so wrapped up in digi-scrapping that I forget we can go beyond that! :) Thank you very much for your kind words! 

6 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh Darryl I am laughing outloud here!  Yes!  Your "little different worked for me - if you knew me or read some of what I've said, I have SUCH trouble with patterned papers so pretty much avoid them like the plague!   I adored these papers the second I saw them and yes, the embellishments (the whole collection!) are wonderful!   I used the collection as soon as I bought it - check THIS out! :)

PS I love your Namaste Collection also and for sure you know I bought the solid paper mini! :D 

LOL! That is funny! I will keep this in mind for future collections ;) Your layout is just lovely! 

What a lovely surprise... a nice way to  finish this day being my Birthday  ( it is late Wednesday night here) 

Archived