Meet the Designers: "Get Acquainted with Susie Roberts!"

MariJ

This week, we want to celebrate our designers, so we’ve asked each of them five short questions to help you get to know them a little better. 

But wait! What’s a celebration without prizes? After you “meet” our designer below, head on over and browse through her store and pick your favorite collection or item.
Then come back to this thread and post a link to the item or the product preview (while on the product page, right-click and choose "copy image" to save the image).
Tell us what you would scrap with the item or what you love about it.

On Wednesday 6/28 ET we will come back to this thread and choose one lucky person who will win the item of their choice from Susie Robert's store!

But, first - get to know Susie Roberts!

Susie Roberts

How long have you been designing?
Since 2011. 

What is your favorite item to design?
More than anything, I love the vintage look! Flowers, of course, but anything that uses ephemera. 

Where do you get your inspiration?
A lot from Pinterest - I have a large number of boards so when I see something I like, I can just save it.

If you could visit one place, where would it be?
Italy--again. I travelled there with my husband on our honeymoon but that was back in 1979. Going back would be fabulous!

If not designing, what is your favorite pastime? 
My favorite pastime is cooking! Probably no surprise there for those who know me!

Nice to meet you, Susie Roberts!  Now, head on over to Susie Robert's Store to find your favorite product.  
Don't forget to come back to this thread and follow the directions in the first post above!

What a lovely variety of products in Susie's store.

I think I could very well make use of this set of blank canvases, especially for some nice "white space" type pages.

SRO_BlankCanvases_Paper_MKTG600.jpg

1 minute ago, angleigh said:

Oh my gosh...I always think of Susie's product as the glue that holds the layout together.  She has so many items that are useful no matter what style of layout your working on.  But I LOVE this date stamp set

SRO_BSB_DateStamps_MKTG600.jpg

I need to check my stash....surely I have these already because I love them!!!

6 hours ago, englishrose said:

Love your designs Susie! I could use this brush set blended into the background paper for any of my heritage photos (not that any of my ancestors were rich enough to live in houses like these!)

SRO_BS_EnglishVillage_MKTG600.jpg

My father-in-law (who died at the age of 90) had these framed engravings among his possessions so I had a lovely time scanning and extracting them. He was born in 1906 in England.

Blush away, Susie! :) You totally deserve your praise.

I love Susie's products and own and use a bunch of them. I probably use these papers the most. They have subtle texture that gives interest to the page, and the colors seem to go so well with all kinds of embellishments.

Classic Linens: Deck Chair Paper Prev

I absolutely love your style, Susie! I was so excited when you joined SG!! My favorite product (again, like choosing my favorite child), has to be My Grandma's Sewing Room Collection because Susie joined SG about the same time I was given my grandmother's antique sewing machine!

SRO_GMaSewingRoom_Collection_MKTG600.jpg

3 hours ago, Susie Roberts said:

My father-in-law (who died at the age of 90) had these framed engravings among his possessions so I had a lovely time scanning and extracting them. He was born in 1906 in England.

Oh my, what a wonderful thing to have!

11 hours ago, Susie Roberts said:

Oh, that is so special and lovely to know Susie. Thanks for sharing that with us.   They are really a treasure.  :)

Susie, I love your Daily Life Templates and I've been using them for my Project Life pages!   I really like how easy they are to use and each time I do I am fascinated by the incredible way you put them together - it's amazing how they work! :) 

SRO_DailyLife_85x11_ValuePack_MKTG600.jpg

Archived