Newsletter Challenge June 27th

SodScrap

Templates, templates and more templates!  We all have them.   But we do we use them?  They are such a fun flexible tool.  Today I want you to combine TWO templates on your layout.  I quite often use the photo and embellishment placement of one layout template with the background layers of a different template.  What's your favorite way to use templates?
Ideas:
Layer multiple paper templates
Use the "background layers" of a layout templates with a set of embellishment templates.
Use multiple mask templates under photos or for added "interest".

I'd love for you to share your favorite "go to" templates!!  Share a link in the the thread below.  (I admit it...you are helping me shop because I LOVE templates!!  AND there is a SALE!!!)

Post your completed layout in the
Newsletter Challenge Gallery and post a  link back in this thread.  I can't wait to see your creations!

Wild Girl

I used three templates.  I used Ginny's Just Blend It Layout template.  I moved the photo cluster to the right side of the layout as it fit the photos best.  Then I added one of Amanda'sLively Frames templates to the middle photo spot.  Finished the layout with one of Brandy's Edgers templates.  (links on the layout page)

16 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Me too Carla.  I wonder why everyone doesn't???

I feel like my layout is missing something if I don't use one. Those who don't are missing out, lol!

9 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Me too Carla.  I wonder why everyone doesn't???

Because some of us are allergic to templates...  :rofl:   Or, maybe template deficient?  :hit-head-with-hammer:

I've gotten better, right?   But, I really have trouble with templates, for some reason I'm much better at blending papers than adding them to template shapes with photos, it just never looks right and I get frustrated...   I try, honest I do and I admire you two for how well yours look, but it just doesn't work for me....   But, I'll keep plugging and trying.  :yippee:

I rarely use templates I always forget I have a few...not allot in my collection but I think I will purchase some more soon. Here is my Catching Air page

Archived