Meet the Designers: Get to know Brandy Murry

April Showers

i think everybody must be a Brandy fan :) I'd buy her whole store if I could afford to lol.  I adore the Grace Collection.  My mums God Daughter just had a baby girl and I just love the pages Brandy made with this collection.

BMU_Grace_Collection_MKTG.jpg

7 hours ago, BarbaraC1977 said:

I have many of Brandy's lovely products.  I've really enjoyed Autumn Jewel.

BMU_AutumnJewel_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

OOoooohh  Barbara, that is one of my all time favorite collections and I've found myself using parts of it even when it's not Autumn!   I love the warm, rich colors...

On 6/28/2017 at 1:21 PM, Marie-Christine said:

This is  difficult to choose one,I always feel inspired by all her designs 

Bold & Beautiful Collection I think has an element of daring and inspiring to use creativity just outside the box.

Bold & Beautiful Collection Biggie

SO hard for me to pick, but I think this is one of my favs too. The colors just speak to me and it's so arty and fun!

On 6/28/2017 at 10:09 PM, CRS said:

I remember when Brandy made the move from LO Artist to Designer! I don't think there is a single creation that I haven't loved of Brandy's, so I went with the most recently used one again...a bit older of a collection but one of my go-tos!

BMU_Botanical_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

Thanks Carla, this one was so much fun to make, I tend to gravitate to fall colors personally. So when ever Angie would ask me what month I wanted for club, I picked fall for a few years. Can't believe that was 3 years ago!

23 hours ago, Smiles said:

How can we possibly pick a favorite of Brandy's?  The ones I use the most are the Background Blenders and Shabby Chic.

I use the BG Blenders dynamic brushes to erase parts of papers when I blend them.

BMU_DynBrush_BGBlenders_MKTG_600.jpg

I has forgotten about these till you & Elisha mentioned them. I could actually use them in my daytime job so thanks!

18 hours ago, BarbaraC1977 said:

I have many of Brandy's lovely products.  I've really enjoyed Autumn Jewel.

BMU_AutumnJewel_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

Aww thanks Barbara, I was so happy with the way the alpha in this turned out and experimenting with the word art in the shapes of leaves was a first.

16 hours ago, CarolynKite said:

i think everybody must be a Brandy fan :) I'd buy her whole store if I could afford to lol.  I adore the Grace Collection.  My mums God Daughter just had a baby girl and I just love the pages Brandy made with this collection.

BMU_Grace_Collection_MKTG.jpg

Thank you Carolyn! This one is very special to me because it is named after my niece Lillian Grace . Whom I adore.

6 hours ago, Cheri T said:

Since I don't have enough time to link you to ALL of Brandy's products, all of which are obviously my favorites, I'll narrow it down to this one. I love the colors and alphas in this collection:

BMU_Chambray_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

Ha ha my girly country denim phase.. makes me miss Texas for sure. Thank you Cheri for taking time to show me what you like.

2 hours ago, AmandaFace said:

SO hard for me to pick, but I think this is one of my favs too. The colors just speak to me and it's so arty and fun!

Thanks Amanda.. hmmm bold and beautiful.. arty & fun sounds just like you. <3

On 6/28/2017 at 11:54 AM, Brandy M said:

LOL... Angie leaked it! I am so glad you like it. I am into green at the moment. Greenery is Pantone's color of the year and I am seeing it everywhere.

My favorite color is green. I have to have green in my layouts, somewhere, anywhere. And so I have to have this collection!

Are you kidding? Pick one? I love Brandy's beautiful style and want to be her when I grow up. I think she should let me go and live with her for a couple of months so that she can teach me all of her secrets. :)

This is one that I have always loved...

BMU_Botanical_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

Archived