Meet the Designers: Meet Elisha Barnett!

April Showers

This week, we want to celebrate our designers, so we’ve asked each of them five short questions to help you get to know them a little better. 

But wait! What’s a celebration without prizes? After you “meet” our designer below, head on over and browse through her store and pick your favorite collection or item.
Then come back to this thread and post a link to the item or the product preview (while on the product page, right-click and choose "copy image" to save the image).
Tell us what you would scrap with the item or what you love about it.

OnThursday 6/29 ET we will come back to this thread and choose one lucky person who will win the item of their choice from Elisha's store!

But, first - get to know Elisha!

Elisha Barnett

How long have you been designing?
Since 2011.

What is your favorite item to design?
I love to create embellishments from things I find around the house.

Where do you get your inspiration?
Fabric patterns, color palettes, artwork

If you could visit one place, where would it be?
DisneyWorld, again and again!

If not designing, what is your favorite pastime?
Right now, my favorite pastime when I'm not designing is knitting or reading.

Nice to meet you, Elisha!  Now, head on over to Elisha's Store to find your favorite product.  
Don't forget to come back to this thread and follow the directions in the first post above!

Elisha's store is full of lovely goodies and this one grabbed my attention as I think it would be very useful to have in my stash for adding texture to papers and embellishments:

EBA_SSPaper_CraftyTextures_MKTG_600.jpg

1 hour ago, angleigh said:

Oh my gosh..has to be Flirty Flamingo.  And the follow up kit she's releasing this week is equally as cute!

EBA_Collection_FlirtyFlamingo_MKTG_600.jpg

I guess I will have to chose something else...but this is a favorite of mine!!

Among Elisha's current products this one caught my eye. (Aside from everybody's favorite Flirty Flamingo?) I am just learning to knit ( and having such a hard time, lol) . This kit is unique, I don't think I've seen anything like it before!

1 hour ago, scrapperbess said:

It was hard to choose!  There are several I would enjoy working with but settled on "Dogwood Days."  Two of my granddaughters take ballet and I think this kit would be great for showing off the girls.

Value Pack: Dogwood Days

Thanks, Bess! This is one of my favorites too. I just love that robin! I went back to it to make my current signature.

7 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

This was my first choice too, but then choose Simple Joys I love the colors I have used it in several of my layouts.

Simple Joys Collection Biggie

Oh, Marie Christine thanks! I had so much fun designing this kit. I really liked how the clear acrylic alpha came out, especially since I worked so hard experimenting with styles and brushes and pattern overlays to get them to come out right. It was a lot of trial and error, but I finally got them to look like when I first imagined them in my head.

One of my very favorite collections of all time is the one below. Like Brandy, I remember when Elisha was a LO Artist and made the jump to designing. So much fun to see Elisha's style and use her creations!

2 hours ago, Smiles said:

Those were so fun! If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for alliteration. I love to name my collections like this - Dandelion Days, Dogwood Days, Flirty Flamingo, Suddenly Summer, and I could go on and on. I don't know how many collections I've named this way!

Archived