Meet the Designers: Say Hello to Armi Custodio

April Showers

This week, we want to celebrate our designers, so we’ve asked each of them five short questions to help you get to know them a little better. 

But wait! What’s a celebration without prizes? After you “meet” our designer below, head on over and browse through her store and pick your favorite collection or item.
Then come back to this thread and post a link to the item or the product preview (while on the product page, right-click and choose "copy image" to save the image).
Tell us what you would scrap with the item or what you love about it.

On Thursday 6/29 ET we will come back to this thread and choose one lucky person who will win the item of their choice from Armi's Store!

But, first - get to know Armi!

Armi Custodio

How long have you been designing?
I started designing in 2011 but I have been a member of Scrap Girls since 2007! I was also a Layout Artist before I became a product designer. 

What is your favorite item to design?
I like making embellishments.

Where do you get your inspiration?
Inspiration is everywhere! I get it from magazines, surfing the Internet, even driving around town.  

If you could visit one place, where would it be?
It can't be just one! But right now, it would be Argentina. Closer to home, it would be El Nido, Palawan, in the Philippines. 

If not designing, what is your favorite pastime?
At the moment, it is restarting my herb garden after many years of neglect. I am also starting to learn how to sew. On a more shallow note, I like to play Candy Crush Saga. I am currently on Level 2,144!

Nice to meet you, Armi!  Now, head on over to Armi's Store and find your favorite product.  
Don't forget to come back to this thread and follow the directions in the first post above!

Armi has some very useful items in her store but this kit caught my eye as I have three granddaughters all growing up with the youngest starting school next year so I think this kit would be good to own:

ACU_SchoolGirl_MKTG_600.jpg

Hello Armi! I remember when you were a layout artist and I remember your beautiful little girl in your layouts. I bet she has grown into a beautiful woman now!! This is a lovely kit. I really like the softness about it and the colours.

Island Life Collection Biggie, a beach-themed digital scrapbooking kit by Armi Custodio

5 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Hello Armi! I remember when you were a layout artist and I remember your beautiful little girl in your layouts. I bet she has grown into a beautiful woman now!! This is a lovely kit. I really like the softness about it and the colours.

Island Life Collection Biggie, a beach-themed digital scrapbooking kit by Armi Custodio

Thanks Ngaire. My little girl is not so little anymore sniff.. She and her twin brother are now  11! 

Hi Armi! Armi and I were on the Layout Artist team together, and we graduated to designing at about the same time. I love her style! I like giving the look of a traditional paper-scrapped look on my digital pages, so I especially appreciate products like her ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Pockets Biggie.

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Pockets Biggie

6 hours ago, A-M said:

Armi has some very useful items in her store but this kit caught my eye as I have three granddaughters all growing up with the youngest starting school next year so I think this kit would be good to own:

ACU_SchoolGirl_MKTG_600.jpg

Thanks Anne-Marie!

Armi has some fabulous products. The one I seem to turn to most often is this one, I think mostly because it goes so well with my Florida photos. :) Plus who could resist that pineapple drink with the paper umbrella? Oh... and it's not often I find a good yellow paper. I love this one!

Luau Collection Mini

Another of my favorite LO Artists turn designers!! I remember when Armi's store debuted! I think I've used 2 of these templates in the past 4 days, so I have to say these are my favorites!

ACU_DLOT_Cluster2_MKTG_600.jpg

3 hours ago, CRS said:

Another of my favorite LO Artists turn designers!! I remember when Armi's store debuted! I think I've used 2 of these templates in the past 4 days, so I have to say these are my favorites!

ACU_DLOT_Cluster2_MKTG_600.jpg

Thanks Carla, you always put a fresh spin on my templates with your fabulous layouts!

11 hours ago, Armi Custodio said:

Thanks Ngaire. My little girl is not so little anymore sniff.. She and her twin brother are now  11! 

Oh my goodness, I can't be old enough that those sweet little bitty twins from your layouts are 11!   :D

I really like this "Island Life" collection and need to have it;  the boutique tells me I already do.  Who knew?

But, it's not in my stash so here we go! :) 

ACU_IslandLife_MKTG_600-.jpg

Archived