Lucky Ducky Game Time!!

SodScrap

Come one, come all!!  Step right up!  

Today's game you will grab a duck from the duck pond.  There are $2 and $3 Gift certificates to the design shop hiding under those ducks....but BEWARE...there are also alligators lurking in the pond.  To play, call out your lucky duck number here in the thread, a number can only be used once.  Winners will be announced in this thread at the end of the game.  I will take guesses until Thursday morning.  Good luck!

LuckyDuck_2.thumb.jpg.1087736764935d0f9291b696ada102a5.jpg

Ducks and numbers GWH Rub A Dub Dub Collection Biggie
Water (paper) SNU Under the Sea Paper Mini

16 minutes ago, CRS said:

I can see little Charlotte reaching for those ducks! I think Grandma needs to take her to the fair this summer!

Their county fair is next week!!  She has friends that will be their showing goats.  I am hoping to make it down there to see, but I'm not sure if it will work out yet...

What a fun game. Such cute ducks! They remind me of a time when my community had a Great Duck Race and floated a thousand of these ducks across the lake. Much easier to win this!

:toot:AND THE WINNERS ARE:toot:

Winners of a $3 Gift Certificate:  justpennys, AnnBK

Winners of a $2 Gift Certificates:  scrapgran, Bride, Becster, Anne-Marie, Ngaire

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize-reference the Lucky Ducky Game

LuckyDuck_3.jpg

Archived