Play and Win a 10% off coupon

GinnyW

Would you like to win an additional 10% off my entire store?  Everyone who submits their correct answers by the deadline will receive a 10% off coupon for my store that will be honored until our Sale-aBration ends.

How to Play?

Just find the 6 embellishments from the image below in my store. Email the name of the corresponding collections to angie@scrapgirls.com by 8AM (EST) Friday, June 30, 2017.  If you have all the correct answers you will be sent your coupon for an additional 10% off.

Happy Hunting!

FindMe.jpg

I would love to play but sadly it is time I headed to bed.

Good luck to those who play. 

31 minutes ago, A-M said:

I would love to play but sadly it is time I headed to bed.

Good luck to those who play. 

You have until 8 AM EST Friday to play, so maybe when you wake :)  All with correct answers will receive a coupon.

I don't usually do these hunts because they frustrate me so much when I spend so much time looking for one little thing BUT I did this one!!?and I found all the bits and there collections!!! whoop whoop!!:banana: Off to email Angie!!!

36 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

I don't usually do these hunts because they frustrate me so much when I spend so much time looking for one little thing BUT I did this one!!?and I found all the bits and there collections!!! whoop whoop!!:banana: Off to email Angie!!!

woohoo!  Good for you!!  I tried to make them fairly obvious because....well...I wanted everyone to win :)

This Game Is Now Closed

Here are the answers:

Family Tag -  Autumn's Hush Collection
Clock - Family Ties Collection Biggie
Flower - Feeling Sentimental Collection Mini
Cigar Box - Through His Eyes Embellishment Biggie
Lace Fan - Softly Spoken Collection Biggie

Thank you to everyone who played along.  Angie will be contacting you soon with the information for your coupon.

Archived