Meet The Desigers: Angie Briggs!

CRS

This week, we want to celebrate our designers, so we’ve asked each of them five short questions to help you get to know them a little better. 

But wait! What’s a celebration without prizes? After you “meet” our designer below, head on over and browse through her store and pick your favorite collection or item.
Then come back to this thread and post a link to the item or the product preview (while on the product page, right-click and choose "copy image" to save the image).
Tell us what you would scrap with the item or what you love about it.

On Friday, 6/30 we will come back to this thread and choose one lucky person who will win the item of their choice from Angie's Store!

But, first - get to know Angie!

Angie Briggs

How long have you been designing?
I started with SG in 2006, so 11 years.

What is your favorite item to design?
I love to design papers, so it’s what I always start my kits with. I also love designing masks for papers and photos.

Where do you get your inspiration?
Who doesn’t go to Pinterest for inspiration?

If you could visit one place, where would it be?
My dream “bucket list” travel destination has always been Alaska. I would love to go on a cruise through that region.

If you could be a superhero, what would your superpower be?
The ability to have my house cleaned with a single snap of the fingers (and my yard mowed).

Nice to meet you,Angie!  Now, head on over to Angie's Store and find your favorite product.  
Don't forget to come back to this thread and follow the directions in the first post above!

36 minutes ago, CRS said:

I think this is my very favorite collection ever...for the papers! I use them on everything, not just football themed LOs.

ABR_Collection_FirstNGoal_MKTG600.jpg

I love that kit....and it's so chocked full.  I think each paper/embellishment comes in like 6 different colors (I just couldn't figure out what colors to use)

I am an absolute sucker for well-designed papers, and Angie's are the best of the best! Awesome color palettes, texture, and detail, with just the right amount of grunge:) Some of my favorite layouts I've ever done were with this kit, so I'm going with it as my featured favorite:

ABR_YouAre_Collec_MKTG_600.jpg

3 hours ago, angleigh said:

I love that kit....and it's so chocked full.  I think each paper/embellishment comes in like 6 different colors (I just couldn't figure out what colors to use)

That's why I love it...each paper design comes in color sets, and I use them ALL the time!

2 hours ago, scrapperbess said:

Angie is the greatest when it comes to paper.  Love her papers!  And, now that I have learned to use templates, I am always on the lookout for amazing templates!

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Album Series 14 Mini

I use this all the time, too!

Well what can I say Angie!!! Your kits are just the best! Love your work and love your papers!!! I really don't know what to choose as a favourite because there are too many of them. In my stash I think that you and Syndee would be my top designers and the ones I have the most kits from. Ok I will go and have a browse and try and make a choice but it will only be ONE of my favourites cos there's no way I can have just one favourite from your gallery! Be back soon:walkinghelmet:

This is a lovely kit. I thought I had it but can't find it so its in the cart!! Just love them papers!!

Because Of You Collection Biggie

I love everything that you design, so this is another one of those impossible moments of choice.... but this has always been one of my favorites, besides the pink, that zebra is just too cute to pass up!

ABR_ChicInstinct_CB_MKT600.jpg

What can I add to all the praise you've already been given, Angie. You deserve it all! I especially love your nature-themed embellishments and I will often add them to layouts even if I've  used a different designer's kit for much of the page. You also do awesome tiny prints. And everything else, LOL. I choose this collection mostly because I seem to use it a lot and I have to narrow down my favorites to one.

Wonderful You Collection Biggie

Angie has a great store to browse through and add lots of things to a person's wish list.

This set of paper templates caught my attention as they would be good for Art journal type pages. 

ABR_SSPaper_Blendology1_MKT.jpg

Angie has a beautiful store :) so many wonderful goodies in it!  I love, love, love her clusters.  I would love to be able to make clusters like her :)  This is my favourite set:

ABR_Effortless_EmbCluster_Mkt.jpg

But I also have to include this alpha - it is so unique I couldn't decide between the clusters and the alpha!

ABR_OrnateAlpha.jpg

Archived