A HUGE Thank You!

angleigh

I know we still have 1 more day of the Sale-Abration but I wanted to give a big thank you to everyone that helped make this a great week and a great month.

First to April and her Welcoming Committee...they did a great job pulling together this vision I had in my head and make it come alive.  And they also worked hard this month to make the World Tour a HUGE success

To the designers..you gals have been super busy this month creating wonderful product for us.  And you were still able to take time out to help make the meet the designers a huge success.

Layout team...you all are kind of the Oz behind the curtain.  We all get to enjoy your work but don't always get the credit.  Without you all we wouldn't have the great tutorials on the blog, and there wouldn't be a Tuesday newsletter as we get to ooh and aaah over all your wonderful layouts.

Last but not least...to every single one of you reading this.  Scrap Girls would not exist without you, and I am very grateful for each and every one of you.  When the opportunity came for me to take over Scrap Girls, the scary part wasn't the store itself.  I knew we had wonderful customers who have been faithful for many years.  The scary part was could I actually run a business.  But the emails, PM's etc from you all this month (some which would pop in my box when I really needed it) has made everything worth it and made me not question for a moment that I did the right thing.

So to each and every one of you reading this email.  Thank you for everything you did to help make my first month as the owner a wonderful success...and I hope we continue to have as much fun for many more months to come!

ps.  sorry if I missed anyone, i'm really not the best writer and I tried to make sure I got everyone:D

Awwww...  Angie - you write so well and so from-the-heart you made me tear.  I think each one of us is so grateful to have you leading us - it's been a great month and looking forward to the future.   We all love you and ScrapGirls, so it's a delight to help make it a success!   You've done a fantastic job in only a month (& now I am truly convinced that you never do sleep!)
:bighug:

Oh Angie you really are the perfect person for the job here!! You must know every single nut and bolt of scrap girls. Goodness me you have the most amazing personality for this job. Its been a great month with lots going on and I'm enjoying all the threads you start, lots of fun!! Wishing you all the very best for continued success.:cowwave:

What  a great first month this has been, Angie! Thanks for having faith in your vision and team as this provided such a great connection for our SG family while having fun! 

Thank YOU Angie! You have always been the leader of Scrap Girls no matter who had the title of Owner. I'm so glad it's your company now!! Thanks for a great first month!

One month in and I have to say, SG has even more of that connected, family feeling that we've all come to know and love. Thank you, Angie and best of luck to you in this endeavor!

1 hour ago, diannecp said:

One month in and I have to say, SG has even more of that connected, family feeling that we've all come to know and love. Thank you, Angie and best of luck to you in this endeavor!

YES YES YES!!! You are doing an amazing job and I love the Monday teases on Social Media, all the new board activity - the new designers, everything.  Scrap Girls Forever!

Angie, thank YOU! You are the best and you are making this such a fun place to be. This weekend I've been harassing my husband every few minutes telling him about the latest happenings on the Forum; I think he's starting to tune me out, LOL. 
I'm really impressed with how the designers have jumped into the Sale-Abration with goodies and games for us, not to mention the amazing new products in the store. And of course Captain Valerie and the Welcoming Committee crew did it again with the fabulous wacky World Tour. It's all wonderful! Kudos to you!

I agree with everything that everyone has said, written and spoke. Your rock Angie,we have all had such a fab month, the wacky World Tour, the Sale-Abration, we all got to know our wonderful designers a little bit better, the fun games with wonderful prizes, super new collections ( which I have downloaded and unpacked) 
A big thank you from me - Angie you're the best! :D:cheeringdog:

Angie, don't ever doubt yourself. You have shown us for years that YOU cared about us and took care of us. Now it's even better-you can plan, along with the greatest welcome committee, what will be fun on the forum. We care, and we know you care! Take care of yourself.

Jenrou

6 hours ago, AmandaFace said:

Weeee love you! And yes! Thank you welcoming and layout peeps for all your hardwork!

Haha!  I just LOVE that - "welcoming and layout peeps"!   Very cool and made me laugh outloud...  (Ok, it's late and my brain is tired but it did strike me funny and I like it!) :D 

Archived