Meet the Designers -Bekah E Designs

SodScrap

This week, we want to celebrate our designers, so we’ve asked each of them five short questions to help you get to know them a little better. 

But wait! What’s a celebration without prizes? After you “meet” our designer below, head on over and browse through her store and pick your favorite collection or item.
Then come back to this thread and post a link to the item or the product preview (while on the product page, right-click and choose "copy image" to save the image).
Tell us what you would scrap with the item or what you love about it.

On Sunday, 7/2 we will come back to this thread and choose one lucky person who will win the item of their choice from Bekah E Designs store

But, first - get to know Bekah!

Bekah E Designs 

How long have you been designing?

I have been designing for 9 years.

What is your favorite item to design?

I enjoy creating paper flowers by hand and turning them into digital designs to be used in my scrapbook kits.

Where do you get your inspiration?

I am inspired by a great color palette.

If you could visit one place, where would it be?

I would love to visit Hawaii again.

If not designing, what is your favorite pastime 

I enjoy reading a good book in my spare time.

It is good to see Bekah here as I knew of her elsewhere and just had a look and own 12 past kits of hers. I have chosen this set of papers as I think they would be very handy to have in my stash. 

bed_gmt01_MKT600.jpg

On 6/30/2017 at 9:50 PM, Mikelle said:

I like Bekah's colorful collections - so bright and cheery!  I would first choose The Sweetest Days, and scrap photos of my girls when they were toddlers, during the summer.

bed_theSweetestDays_MKT600.jpg

Congratulations Mikelle!  You have won the item of your choice from Bekah's store! Just email Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com and let her know what you would like!

30 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Congratulations Mikelle!  You have won the item of your choice from Bekah's store! Just email Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com and let her know what you would like!

? Yay!  I was just coming on the forum to see what's new over the past few hours, and I wasn't expecting to see this!  Thank you!

Archived