Meet the Designers - Cindy Rohrbough

SodScrap

13 hours ago, cyndals said:

Thanks, Conda! I actually made that word art at Jodi's request for her art journaling. <3 

I remember when you did that, Cindy!   Jody had fun with a lot of your products and you were so kind to often create specialties for us!

Cindy, I love all your beautiful products and have so many of them - including all the "beachy" and tropical ones, even though I don't live in a tropical place! :D 

I clicked post by mistake, but I'm off looking for my favorite product of yours.   I know it will be difficult to pick just one!

Ok, I looked through your store and of course I kept saying "that one, no that one"!!!.....
Since so many of my favorites were also picked by others in this thread, I decided to go with one that I really enjoyed using.  I normally prefer only very traditional red-and-green Christmas colors, but I loved this collection and it's message - and it remains a favorite.
Christmas Hope - 

CRO_ChristmasHope_CSM_MKTG600.jpg

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Ok, I looked through your store and of course I kept saying "that one, no that one"!!!.....
Since so many of my favorites were also picked by others in this thread, I decided to go with one that I really enjoyed using.  I normally prefer only very traditional red-and-green Christmas colors, but I loved this collection and it's message - and it remains a favorite.
Christmas Hope - 

CRO_ChristmasHope_CSM_MKTG600.jpg

Thank you so much. You are such a joy, Marilyn! I see many of your posts on everyone's layouts and you are just such an uplifter and a beautiful soul. 

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

I remember when you did that, Cindy!   Jody had fun with a lot of your products and you were so kind to often create specialties for us!

Of course, it was my pleasure. You two were such a great team. She is so missed. 

15 minutes ago, cyndals said:

Thank you so much. You are such a joy, Marilyn! I see many of your posts on everyone's layouts and you are just such an uplifter and a beautiful soul. 

Awwww....  Thank you Cindy, I feel much the same about you.   One of the reasons that is one of my favorites... :) 

11 minutes ago, cyndals said:

Of course, it was my pleasure. You two were such a great team. She is so missed. 

Thank you Cindy.  Jody always loved working with you and your products as a LO artist.
I am missing Jody more especially today as tomorrow (already July 2nd in Australia) is her birthday.   

So many things to choose from!  The store says I have this mini collection, but I'm pretty sure I never bought it:  Peace and Love

I have two girls - this mini collection would be perfect for so many of my photos!  My older daughter went through a phase where she didn't like a lot of pink, she liked mostly black and white.  This is perfect, with the little accent of pink!

CRO_PeaceandLove_MKTG600.jpg

5 hours ago, MariJ said:

Awwww....  Thank you Cindy, I feel much the same about you.   One of the reasons that is one of my favorites... :) 

Thank you Cindy.  Jody always loved working with you and your products as a LO artist.
I am missing Jody more especially today as tomorrow (already July 2nd in Australia) is her birthday.   

Oh yeah, I had forgotten she was a fellow cancer. My birthday is July 3rd. Sending you much love and hugs. xo

2 hours ago, Smiles said:

I refuse to go looking in my stash for my all-time favorite, but the whole Rosehill Cottage club kit is my current favorite.  Love it!

Haha! I don't blame you, Gayle! I'm glad you liked it. :)

5 hours ago, Mikelle said:

So many things to choose from!  The store says I have this mini collection, but I'm pretty sure I never bought it:  Peace and Love

I have two girls - this mini collection would be perfect for so many of my photos!  My older daughter went through a phase where she didn't like a lot of pink, she liked mostly black and white.  This is perfect, with the little accent of pink!

CRO_PeaceandLove_MKTG600.jpg

Thank you, Mikelle! Hmmmmm....Would you like me to check with Angie to see if you purchased it? 

4 hours ago, cyndals said:

Oh yeah, I had forgotten she was a fellow cancer. My birthday is July 3rd. Sending you much love and hugs. xo

Thank you.  And, an early very Happy Birthday to you too, my friend...   xo

13 hours ago, cyndals said:

Thank you, Mikelle! Hmmmmm....Would you like me to check with Angie to see if you purchased it? 

I really think sometimes the store doesn't label them right...  when I was looking through your collections, it said I had several of your mini kits, some of which I KNOW I didn't purchase (although I would have, they're all so pretty.)  Unless some of them came with clubs... but I checked on that, too.  It's been a long time since I failed to download my products (I think), and this mini collection is 2016 - I can't imagine I didn't download it, if I bought it!

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I really think sometimes the store doesn't label them right...  when I was looking through your collections, it said I had several of your mini kits, some of which I KNOW I didn't purchase (although I would have, they're all so pretty.)  Unless some of them came with clubs... but I checked on that, too.  It's been a long time since I failed to download my products (I think), and this mini collection is 2016 - I can't imagine I didn't download it, if I bought it!

I find the same thing at times Mikelle.   When I was really searching through the whole Collections theme in the boutique it told me I had a few that I know I don't - I even checked and I knew I hadn't bought them.   
Other times, it is spot-on! 

On 7/1/2017 at 6:59 AM, A-M said:

I want them all !  I did enjoy my browse of Cindy's store. Finally I chose this one as I am always working with beach photos.

CRO_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

Congratulations Anne-Marie!!  You have won the item of your choice from Cindy's store! Just email Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com and let her know what you would like!

What a nice surprise to come home to as I have been away for a night taking my granddaughters home and spending the night at their home. 

Archived