Meet the Designers - Cindy Rohrbough

SodScrap

This week, we want to celebrate our designers, so we’ve asked each of them five short questions to help you get to know them a little better. 

But wait! What’s a celebration without prizes? After you “meet” our designer below, head on over and browse through her store and pick your favorite collection or item.
Then come back to this thread and post a link to the item or the product preview (while on the product page, right-click and choose "copy image" to save the image).
Tell us what you would scrap with the item or what you love about it.

On Sunday 7/2, we will come back to this thread and choose one lucky person who will win the item of their choice from Cindy Rohrbough store!

But, first - get to know Cindy!

Cindy Rohrbough

How long have you been designing?
I've been designing since 2011 at Scrap Girls. I had never designed previously but Ro asked me to submit something and I was very surprised and overjoyed when she said...."Well Hello Cindy, welcome to the team.

What is your favorite item to design?
I love creating spring and heritage kits best. I also love the process of finding the perfect embellishments for them, usually at my local antique shops that are filled with tons of treasures.

Where do you get your inspiration?
I get color inspiration from Pinterest and embellishment ideas from the vintage and antique shops in my neighborhood.

If you could visit one place, where would it be?
I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. I love how green and lush it is and it just looks like a magical place. 

If you could be a superhero, what would your superpower be?

My favorite show growing up was Bewitched, and I always loved to pretend I was magic when I was little. I'd love to be able to make everyone's wishes come true.

I always think of Cindy's collections as being essentially light and feminine. I haven't yet explored half of last month's beautiful Club that she gave us!

Looking through her store I would definitely use the What a Lovely Day collection. The BBQ and picnic embellishments would suit many of my summer photos.

CRO_ValuePack_WALD_MKTG_600.jpg

1 hour ago, englishrose said:

I always think of Cindy's collections as being essentially light and feminine. I haven't yet explored half of last month's beautiful Club that she gave us!

Looking through her store I would definitely use the What a Lovely Day collection. The BBQ and picnic embellishments would suit many of my summer photos.

CRO_ValuePack_WALD_MKTG_600.jpg

Just now, cyndals said:

Oh this one was a labor of love....especially the bike. Lots of extracting but one of my favorites as well. Can't wait to see your summer layouts and photos.

3 hours ago, CarolynKite said:

Oh wow, I had fun browsing your store Cindy.  So much gorgeousness.  I love all of your mini Collections!  But I chose this sweet collection:

CRO_SpringFling_CM_MKTG600.jpg

Thank you so much, Carolyn! I'm a big fan of your work. 

6 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Such fun word art!

Autumn Splendor Word Art

3 hours ago, CarolynKite said:

Oh wow, I had fun browsing your store Cindy.  So much gorgeousness.  I love all of your mini Collections!  But I chose this sweet collection:

CRO_SpringFling_CM_MKTG600.jpg

Thank you so much, Carolyn! I'm a huge fan of yours. 

15 minutes ago, ValerieT said:

For Cindy I have picked Painterly Paradise Collection

66819.jpg

Thanks, Valerie! I've been thinking of doing more watercolors kits for summer. :)

37 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

I've always loved the 'Painterly collection' I so enjoy coloring the individual sections of each embellishment, endless possibilities. I love those little mushrooms and the butterfly is scrappingly gorgeous!

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Painterly

Thank you, Marie-Christine! I always wondered if there were too many layers in each embellishment but know you've put my mind to ease. :)

I want them all !  I did enjoy my browse of Cindy's store. Finally I chose this one as I am always working with beach photos.

CRO_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy ... what can I say? I've always been a huge fan of yours ... so many beautiful and fun goodies in your store! One of your collections that I don't have that is adorable is Woodland Grove ... darling little bird and bunny!!

Woodland Grove Collection Mini

I adore Cindy's style! I could easily list 10 favorites, but will try to restrain myself:) I love her vintage collections and spring collections, but some of my favorite layouts were made with her beach and tropical ones, so here's my fav for today: I absolutely love the bird, the wood paper, and the gorgeous word art.

CRO_ParadiseCove_MKTG_600.jpg

5 hours ago, A-M said:

I want them all !  I did enjoy my browse of Cindy's store. Finally I chose this one as I am always working with beach photos.

CRO_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

Thanks Ann-Marie! I had lots of fun creating this one. Looking forward to seeing your layouts. :)

47 minutes ago, Cheri T said:

I adore Cindy's style! I could easily list 10 favorites, but will try to restrain myself:) I love her vintage collections and spring collections, but some of my favorite layouts were made with her beach and tropical ones, so here's my fav for today: I absolutely love the bird, the wood paper, and the gorgeous word art.

CRO_ParadiseCove_MKTG_600.jpg

Thanks, Pal! This was one of my first beach kits......time sure does fly.

3 hours ago, LaLo1103 said:

My friend Cindy - you have so many kits I love!  I don't live on a farm, but this kit makes me want to visit one! I love the colors and textures !!!

IMG_0847.JPG

Thanks, pal of mine! I have to say I had the most fun creating this one :)

3 hours ago, CRS said:

I think I own most of Cindy's store, lol! But one of my favorites is

CRO_RosehillCottage_CB_MKTG600.jpg

Thanks, Carla! I had lots of fun creating this one. I found lots of fun and unique treasures at my neighborhood antique stores.

4 hours ago, Bride said:

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy ... what can I say? I've always been a huge fan of yours ... so many beautiful and fun goodies in your store! One of your collections that I don't have that is adorable is Woodland Grove ... darling little bird and bunny!!

Woodland Grove Collection Mini

Thank you, sweet friend! This one is near and dear to my heart as I love little critters and birdies. 

5 hours ago, Emily Abramson said:

I love these!! After all, if you have ever seen my gallery, a layout is not complete without an old piece of ephemera stuck to it!! Beautiful store Cindy! I love all of your products!

CRO_RosehillCottage_EmbMini_%20Ephemera_

I have noticed that, Emily! In fact I was just pinning some of your ephemera papers the other day. They are so gorgeous!

Oh my, Cindy, how can I pick just one? :D I love everything you've created, including some of the real oldies that are retired. I probably use What A Lovely Day the most...maybe... or is it Flamingo Road... or... Well, since I have  to narrow it down, I'm going to pick the Watercolor Fleur Value Pack because the papers are amazing and always make my pages look wonderful.

Value Pack: Watercolor Fleur

Archived