Meet the Designers - Emily Abramson

SodScrap

6 minutes ago, LaLo1103 said:

Emily has got that great art journaling style that always makes me jealous!  This Halloween kit is absolutely adorable - I particularly love the papers!!!

IMG_0849.JPG

Thank you Laura! Who doesn't like a good Halloween kit? Best holiday EVER!

2 hours ago, Emily Abramson said:

Good morning ScrapGirls!! :cowwave:

So happy to see you all here and thank you for the sweet words about my products. I really enjoy creating them and it is just a bonus that someone else enjoys them as much as I do. :D

As a thank you, I created this free embellishment set for you. Please follow the link below to download the file from my Dropbox. Once you have the file, you should be able to double click it to unzip it and enjoy the files!! Let me know if you have any problems!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk1h12ko27hv5e5/EMA_Celebration_Freebie_FloralStamps.zip?dl=0

I would love you to show me your oldest ScrapGirls layout from the Gallery. Isn't it funny how much your style can change so drastically over the years and how we are influenced by each other and the products that we purchase? Here is mine...

large.gallery_7571_319_183854.jpg.b158f4

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the last day of the SALEabration!!!

EMA_Celebration_Freebie_FloralStamps_MKT.jpg

Thanks Emily!

and, since you asked - here was my first posted layout at SG.  Actually it was part of a class and the posting was in a private gallery for only class members to see.   But, in one of the Gallery makeovers April turned them on if we wanted so it's my actual first now!

medium.gallery_19549_505_171351.jpg.384ba0158de9060826078f7dad44e163.jpg

14 hours ago, Emily Abramson said:

Thank you Conda! I loved creating this collection. I have a thing for pretend and cute bees. I love that you have a bee hive but that would scare me to death. :wacko:

So....Yeah.  Bees are scary and for that reason I would never start a hive.  The bees sort of adopted us and when we found the hive (built in a piece of equipment) this spring, we had to set up a hive and move them!!  It was successful and they are happy in their new hive.  And, since they are happy, there are no angry bees!!!

16 hours ago, MariJ said:

and, since you asked - here was my first posted layout at SG.  Actually it was part of a class and the posting was in a private gallery for only class members to see.   But, in one of the Gallery makeovers April turned them on if we wanted so it's my actual first now!

medium.gallery_19549_505_171351.jpg.384ba0158de9060826078f7dad44e163.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this...you are the first so far. Don't you love looking back? Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

16 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Emily - it was fun reading about you!  Thanks for the pretty freebie.  I think this is my favorite product in your store -- "Start"

EMA_Start_COLL_Mini_MKT.jpg

Thank you so much! I love this kit. It was the first one that I created using real painted papers that I scanned. 

14 hours ago, Mikelle said:

There are a lot of collections to choose from that I love, but my first choice would be Coffee, Tea or Me:

I love iced mochas, and DH and I spend time together in bookstore coffee shops.  I'd scrap some of those photos!

EMA_CoffeeTeaorMe_Coll_Biggie_MKT600.jpg

Thank you so much Mikelle!!

10 hours ago, Smiles said:

Thank you Gayle!!!

6 hours ago, Emily Abramson said:

Thank you so much for posting this...you are the first so far. Don't you love looking back? Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

You are welcome and thanks for asking!  Yes, it was fun looking back and the funny thing is - that class used little templates for creating layouts about ourselves.  Now, I say I'm allergic to templates!   Not really but I've come to love blending backgrounds...   Thanks Emily! :) 

and, that's very cool about scanning the painted papers, I like them even more now! :D 

On 7/1/2017 at 8:22 AM, Bride said:

Emily's designs have always caught my eye. I love the mixed-media art journal look that so much of her design features! I love all the collections you ladies have mentioned ... but one I like and don't have (yet) is Coffee, Tea or Me

Coffee Tea or Me Collection Biggie

Congratulations Lei!! You have won the item of your choice from Emily's store! Just email Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com and let her know what you would like!

Archived