July forum Game - Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

Ooohh I'm catching up again, struggling with lack of mojo but I've learned not to push it it is there it has a mind of its own, does that sound familiar to anyone.

596b17278ba8a_LO2papers.jpg.4be8eb1b12ee9ccdd78d374a02638ba4.jpg

from ABR_Moments paper & plain white paper

Very familiar! I am struggling with it myself. Just let it happen-but there are some deadlines. :)

Um...so.  I came back to post my background and I cannot find it...So.  It's Monday.  How is YOUR day going???  

One fun thing I like doing when I blend papers is us an already blended paper!  So fun.  I used papers from Elisha's Pineapple Party and Flirty Flamingo.  (just guess the subject of my layout...) I used a background blender of Brandy's and one of Amanda's paper templates (assorted edges).  

Stay tuned...

Now I am in panic mode.  I was trying you find the layout I started to show the blended background papers.  I was searching on the ehd using my desk top (I scrap on my laptop) so I decided maybe I saved it to the laptop instead of the ehd.  I just plugged it back into my laptop and opened PS, hit open recent and the file name.....it says the file cannot be found!!!!  HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???????  ACK.

4 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Now I am in panic mode.  I was trying you find the layout I started to show the blended background papers.  I was searching on the ehd using my desk top (I scrap on my laptop) so I decided maybe I saved it to the laptop instead of the ehd.  I just plugged it back into my laptop and opened PS, hit open recent and the file name.....it says the file cannot be found!!!!  HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???????  ACK.

OH Noooooooo..  Conda - so sorry!     :mad-at-computer:
Were you able to find it?  Fingers crossed....   

9 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I saved it multiple times!  I've searched my computer, ehd, etc....

I FOUND IT!!!!!!  I just thought I'd try one more search...and used a different piece of the file name....NOW...to find out where it is saved.... WHEW!!!!

Archived