July forum Game - Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you found the page, Conda - it's very pretty. Everyone is making wonderful blended pages! I am thinking of 'borrowing' Laraine's. :)

Gorgeous pages in progress, I think I'm intimidated. Waiting for a bunch of photos to upload to Flickr. bored, bored, bored....

Conda, I'm so glad you found your file. I've lost a Brandy's brush file and looked everywhere. How do these things happen???

Here's my page with the large photo. Hmmm.. Now that I look at it again, I might switch papers around. It's looking a little busy to me. We'll see as the week goes on.

July Slow Scrap Wk 3 photo.jpg

2 hours ago, AggieB said:

Glad you found the page, Conda - it's very pretty. Everyone is making wonderful blended pages! I am thinking of 'borrowing' Laraine's. :)

Gorgeous pages in progress, I think I'm intimidated. Waiting for a bunch of photos to upload to Flickr. bored, bored, bored....

I'm with you, Aggie. Just can't get going on this. :)

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

Ok... in order to add brush work, I definitely need to do something about my busy papers. See you later...

Add brushes that make the background LESS busy... like the sponge or grunge brushes, using just one color.  You can brush over the busy patterns!  I like doing that behind journaling, when the journaling is located in a busy spot.  I got it from a tutorial, at some point.

1 hour ago, Mikelle said:

Add brushes that make the background LESS busy... like the sponge or grunge brushes, using just one color.  You can brush over the busy patterns!  I like doing that behind journaling, when the journaling is located in a busy spot.  I got it from a tutorial, at some point.

Thanks, Mikelle! Good suggestions. I'll give that a try.

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I was going to recommend this!

Archived