July forum Game - Slow Scrap

ValerieT

1 hour ago, CRS said:

25th July

Add four or more photos to your layout.

Patterned papers?  I can deal with that.  FOUR OR MORE photos??  Yikes.

I have step one complete...will see if I can get the second one done and post it later today!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SodScrap said:

Patterned papers?  I can deal with that.  FOUR OR MORE photos??  Yikes.

I have step one complete...will see if I can get the second one done and post it later today!

I know, it's crazy, right!??!!

I needed a layout template to help me with the papers and found BMU SS DLOT Modern Day. I added papers from EBA Harmony and BMU and a lightly patterned cardstock from SRO. (One of the papers is clipped to the paper strip.) Thank goodness for layout templates!

July Slow Scrap Wk 4 papers.jpg

I'm back with photos of our trip to Heidelberg. I used stacked frames by Susie Roberts. I thought 5 papers and 4 photos would make a jumbled mess, but the templates have really helped. I actually like how this is turning out. Just PLEASE don't add too much more or I might have to put it off the edge! :lol:

July Slow Scrap Wk 4 photos.jpg

I agree, templates are a great start with large numbers of photos. Lovely papers here, too - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. By the way - is there a way to reply to someone without making another copy of the images attached? It seem to waste so much space.

I certainly used templates.....my favourite go to :) I might change it around as doing another one with identical papers and photos but different template so will see which I like at the end.....couldn't decide now :dunno:
I used: BMU_SSDLOT_GrungeBlock2 and BMU_SSEmb_SFC_4

slow scrap week 4-photos.jpg

To AggieB:I agree, templates are a great start with large numbers of photos. Lovely papers here, too - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. By the way - is there a way to reply to someone without making another copy of the images attached? It seem to waste so much space.

Aggie, I don't know if there is another way. I hate to keep copying photos over and over too. I copied your words here, but it does lose something.

I had papers picked out, but once I chose my photos I switched the papers out.  It was too busy!  What I have so far:  MRE_DLOT_WnC_Four_12x12; GWH_FamilyTies_Paper_TanBlue; VRA_MonAmi_Paper-PurplePlain; GWH_FamilyTies_Paper_Music; GWH_FamilyTies_Paper_Blue_Stripe; 

SlowScrap_Jul2017_4.jpg

10 hours ago, jenrou said:

To AggieB:I agree, templates are a great start with large numbers of photos. Lovely papers here, too - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. By the way - is there a way to reply to someone without making another copy of the images attached? It seem to waste so much space.

Aggie, I don't know if there is another way. I hate to keep copying photos over and over too. I copied your words here, but it does lose something.

Me too, what I normally do is just delete the photos when I am replying so the post isn't so large.

13 hours ago, AggieB said:

I agree, templates are a great start with large numbers of photos. Lovely papers here, too - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. By the way - is there a way to reply to someone without making another copy of the images attached? It seem to waste so much space.

Me too, what I normally do is just delete the photos when I am replying so the post isn't so large.

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I'm going to go hide now.....:shycouch:

11 is better than only 3 in my book....lol.  Clusters are an easy way to use up "lots" of embellishments.  I started on embellishments, but guess I need to count now.........

2 hours ago, CRS said:

I'm going to go hide now.....:shycouch:

I smiled when I saw this - what great memories of cruises past.

I agree with Conda, though - clusters are fun. Except it might be hard to fit them around 4 photos.

59 minutes ago, AggieB said:

I smiled when I saw this - what great memories of cruises past.

I agree with Conda, though - clusters are fun. Except it might be hard to fit them around 4 photos.

Yes Aggie...it's not the 11 embellishments that's challenging...it's the 4+ photos.  LOL  

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

Not fair, Conda! You are using those adorable baby photos so who is going to look at, never mind count the embellishments??? :D

:rofl:that's my gig...use cute baby photos so no one can count papers and embellishments!  

Archived