July forum Game - Slow Scrap

ValerieT

I played with the brushes (Good suggestion, Mikelle and Conda!), but in the end I decided I wanted to change things around a bit and show off the pinkish paper, so I went with another mask, this one from Background Blenders by Brandy. I did use a grunge brush from GWH Spattered and Grungy and my other brush is from Doodles Borders by Emily A. I'm liking the colors better now. Thanks again, ladies!

July Slow Scrap Wk 3 - 2 brush.jpg

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I had seen your suggestions, Conda and Mikelle, before I redid my background, too! I added Brandy's Unusual Stitches Dynamic Brush and Amanda's Essential Grungy Lines brush set.

JulySS3.jpg.60300aecd98a0083e50f1be3714a5bab.jpg

My supply list so far:  DEB_AlteredArt_Paper_Juice; DEB_Fascination_Paper_blackstripe; SBA_Kindred_PaperSM1_Dots; JOD_SSDec2016_Indespensable_Mask4; SNU_CreativeSoul_EB-PhotoMask1; TYO_StoryTime_BrushSet; MRE_BrushSet_SketchedLeaves; TYO_SailsWhales_Emb_Boat and Oar; TYO_MosaicRetreat_Emb_FrameRound; ACA_SSTools_Styles_Vellum11201_Vines

SlowScrap3_Jul2017thumb.jpg

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I like the pink. Just for kicks, did you try yellow to match the flowers and pineapple?

Hmmmm...seems like I tried every color but will try that.  I think the problem is getting the right shade so it doesn't get lost on the background.

Archived