9 a.m. EDT - Color Wheel Challenge

tinkerbell11

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Usually I start with my photos, but not always.  I like to pick a color or two from the photo that is more subtle, rather than the main color(s).  I have a color book I refer to sometimes, for painting.  I don't paint... but I use it for scrapping!

That's a great idea...the painting book I mean!

7 minutes ago, angleigh said:

Just popped in to say "Hi"  got some work to catch up on this  morning (yes...already been at it for 3 hours)  But I hope to be able to drop in off/on today

Hi Angie! Thanks for stopping in really fast, we know you are a BUSY lady!

Just now, tinkerbell11 said:

Good morning Emily! 

I have to catch up on all the designers threads!

I have been working on that this morning as well. I love going through the Designer's stores. Keeps me up to date on what is going on. There are some incredible artists here at ScrapGirls!!

4 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

So we just need to do a layout using complementary colors?  Purple and green!

Great choices!  I am still unsure. I have been a slacker lol trying to decide which photos to use and we have so many parties scheduled (Graduation, Birthday, Retirement)

I am BEHIND!

1 minute ago, Emily Abramson said:

I have been working on that this morning as well. I love going through the Designer's stores. Keeps me up to date on what is going on. There are some incredible artists here at ScrapGirls!!

You aren't kidding, we are so blessed, so many wonderful artists, different styles etc.....I'm in AWE most days!

Just now, April Showers said:

Good morning! I was up earlier to log in here, but then Charlotte and family drove up and well, I've been playing with Cosette. 

WELL that is totally acceptable, BABY snuggles !

Deadline is Midnight if doing all THREE layouts right April?

3 minutes ago, April Showers said:

Good morning! I was up earlier to log in here, but then Charlotte and family drove up and well, I've been playing with Cosette. 

Good morning! I love that name...Cosette! and I love playing with my grandbabies. It is my life. 

1 minute ago, April Showers said:

She was so happy to be out of her car seat she was all giggles and smiles. It was a 12 hour drive and they drove through the night. They're off to bed now.

Wow what a little tropper 12 hours!!!

Good Morning Everyone! I can't wait to get caught up on the chatting and head over to see the new designer threads.  And -  I must go shopping again! And find my color wheel.  It's packed around here somewhere.

Archived