Jump to content
CRS

July Swap Crop

Recommended Posts

Now that the Sale-Abration is winding down today, you all have lots of new goodies to use for a Swap!! I hope you all have found your mojo this past week, too. (With the world tour game and sale-abration going on, I though we'd skip the June swap so you all could focus on that).

So, for the July Swap, our theme is June Photos! Transfer those photos from June to your computers and pick a few to swap! (I'd be ok with May, too, lol). Sign up in this thread by Thursday July 6th. On Friday July 7th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required.

Reveal day is Saturday, July 29th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Partner List: Send your photo(s) to the person below you. Remember, only 1 LO is required, and don't post it in the gallery until July 29th! And don't forget to send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the finished LO to your partner. Have fun!

Lei
Jane
Marilyn
Ann
Mikelle
Linda
Kelly
Andrea
Diane
Anne-Marie
Carla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am ready to swap!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'll try - hopefully I'll have a good June photo to share! :) 
And, that's a great topic and idea, Carla.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've sat this swap out for  couple of months, but with life settling down a bit, I'd like to give it a try for this month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CRS said:

Glad you could join us Jane and Marilyn!

I just hope my Mojo doesn't totally go South!  :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got you on the list, Mikelle. Not sure why I didn't see your post before now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good afternoon,

I've never participated in a swap challenge before but would like to give this a try... So please count me in. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Good afternoon,

I've never participated in a swap challenge before but would like to give this a try... So please count me in. Thanks!

Yay!  Linda!  It's fun! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2017 at 8:09 PM, MariJ said:

I just hope my Mojo doesn't totally go South!  :rofl:

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I'm just not feeling it at all. I'm going to give  it a go though. 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I am not too late.... I would like to join in for this month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to pass on this month's Swap. I'm down in the dumps and waiting to hear about my cousin Vince. He's still in the hospital and not doing well. I've only taken a few photos in June and I'm just not up to scrapping. Maybe August I'll feel better.

So have fun ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lorac said:

I'm going to pass on this month's Swap. I'm down in the dumps and waiting to hear about my cousin Vince. He's still in the hospital and not doing well. I've only taken a few photos in June and I'm just not up to scrapping. Maybe August I'll feel better.

So have fun ladies.

We'll miss you Carol...I'll watch for you in August. Hugs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2017 at 5:55 AM, Florida granny said:

I'm not home yet, but sign me up! I have  lots of June photos.

Diane, I tried to send you a message but it came up with a message saying I could not send it to you ??  

Please send me a PM and I will reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A-M said:

Diane, I tried to send you a message but it came up with a message saying I could not send it to you ??  

Please send me a PM and I will reply. 

Ok, I PM'd you. Let me know if you get it/don't get it. I'm not sure why you couldn't send me a message, but that's OK. The new forum still confuses me! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diane, I received your message and replied and also sent you an email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mikelle, I tried to send this message to you but got this error message that says "Mikelle cannot receive messages."

Hi Mikelle,

Please allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Linda Higgins. I'll be perfectly honest this is my first Swap Challenge. I understand that I will receive a photo or photos from you to design a layout. Since Kelly is listed below me, I will send my photo or photos to Kelly to use in a layout.

I am looking forward to participating in this Swap Challenge. My email address is higginsla79@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend!

Linda :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Linda, I got the same message when I tried to send a message to Diane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Anne, I thought the problem was on my end so I  re-booted my system and tried again with the same error message. it must be a "glitch" with SG's new system but it's nice to know I'm not the only one :rolleyes:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi Mikelle, I tried to send this message to you but got this error message that says "Mikelle cannot receive messages."

Hi Mikelle,

Please allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Linda Higgins. I'll be perfectly honest this is my first Swap Challenge. I understand that I will receive a photo or photos from you to design a layout. Since Kelly is listed below me, I will send my photo or photos to Kelly to use in a layout.

I am looking forward to participating in this Swap Challenge. My email address is higginsla79@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend!

Linda :rolleyes:

I recieved you pm and will reply in kind in just a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×