July Swap Crop

CRS

24 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

You said you'd be okay with photos from May. How about photos taken today(7/8)?

Sure! I was just trying to get recent photos, and there is nothing more recent then today, lol!

5 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Waiting to hear from Mikelle for an address to send my photos. I got yours, Marilyn...love them. Thanks for giving me options.

Whew....  I'm so glad you find them workable!  I always stress on what to send.  

6 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Waiting to hear from Mikelle for an address to send my photos. I got yours, Marilyn...love them. Thanks for giving me options.

I think Mikelle is on vacation right now, so it may be a bit before you hear from her.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:56 PM, Mikelle said:

I'll join!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the information regarding Mikella being on vacation. I was beginning to worry since I wasn't the only who couldn't reach her.

Have a great day.

Linda

On 7/7/2017 at 10:21 PM, LindaH57 said:

Hi Mikelle, I tried to send this message to you but got this error message that says "Mikelle cannot receive messages."

Hi Mikelle,

Please allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Linda Higgins. I'll be perfectly honest this is my first Swap Challenge. I understand that I will receive a photo or photos from you to design a layout. Since Kelly is listed below me, I will send my photo or photos to Kelly to use in a layout.

I am looking forward to participating in this Swap Challenge. My email address is higginsla79@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend!

Linda :rolleyes:

Hi Linda!  I just got back into Internet range.  I won't be home until Saturday, hopefully that's not too late to send you photos?  I'm looking forward to having you scrap a layout for me, and I'm glad you joined the swap this month!

On 7/10/2017 at 10:25 PM, AnnBK said:

Hi Ann!  My email address is scrappinsprite@yahoo.com.  I'll be home Saturday!  Can't wait to see your photos.  And I'm glad things are settling down for you a little, hope you're feeling OK.

2 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Sent my photos to Marilyn so I hope you got them Marilyn :) Lei is away at present so eagerly waiting for them on her return :)

Oh so sorry, Jane - I've been distracted and thought I'd emailed/PMed you back!  Yes, I received your photos, they're beautiful and I've been busily going through my stash trying to decide what to use with them.

Thank you! :)

Hoping Andrea got mine. Had some issues with drop box (user error). lol!! We had quite the travel adventures yesterday. Mother Nature sure wrecked havov on flights that's for sure. We were to leave Dallas at 9:15 am. Finally left around 2 pm to Ft. Lauderdale. Didn't leave there until 10:30pm. Thankfully they had our luggage in Chicago but we arrived too late for our rental car. Also glad we had the forethought to find a hotel while we were waiting in FL. This morning we are waiting for car rental company to pick us up. Good thing we packed our patience and good sense of humor. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing from here on out. 

16 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Hi Ann!  My email address is scrappinsprite@yahoo.com.  I'll be home Saturday!  Can't wait to see your photos.  And I'm glad things are settling down for you a little, hope you're feeling OK.

I just sent a photo this morning, Mikelle....it's a fun one, hope you have a good time working with it.

On 7/13/2017 at 4:48 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

Sent my photos to Marilyn so I hope you got them Marilyn :) Lei is away at present so eagerly waiting for them on her return :)

Glad you realized I'm away, Jane. I will get them toyou when I get home.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:21 AM, Bride said:

Glad you realized I'm away, Jane. I will get them toyou when I get home.

Finally got photos off to you Jane. Hope you get them!!

• 2 weeks later...

I finished my page for Diane this week.  I had some very interesting photos to work with so I hope I have done them justice. 

56 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Tomorrow is Reveal Day!! yay!!

Unfortunately I'll be on the road all day without internet (or my computer) so I posted early. Andrea Rose, I hope you like the finished layout. The photos were adorable! Here's my Swap for Alsoarty.

Diane as you will be away I have emailed you your page which I hope you receive okay.  I will share in the gallery later on. 

18 minutes ago, A-M said:

Diane as you will be away I have emailed you your page which I hope you receive okay.  I will share in the gallery later on. 

Got it, A-M. All I can say is WOW! Everyone else will just have to wait until the proper day to be impressed. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Tomorrow is Reveal Day!! yay!!

Unfortunately I'll be on the road all day without internet (or my computer) so I posted early. Andrea Rose, I hope you like the finished layout. The photos were adorable! Here's my Swap for Alsoarty.

Have a good trip Diane but its already saturday here so your not early with posting :)

Archived