July Swap Crop

CRS

Now that the Sale-Abration is winding down today, you all have lots of new goodies to use for a Swap!! I hope you all have found your mojo this past week, too. (With the world tour game and sale-abration going on, I though we'd skip the June swap so you all could focus on that).

So, for the July Swap, our theme is June Photos! Transfer those photos from June to your computers and pick a few to swap! (I'd be ok with May, too, lol). Sign up in this thread by Thursday July 6th. On Friday July 7th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required.

Reveal day is Saturday, July 29th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Partner List: Send your photo(s) to the person below you. Remember, only 1 LO is required, and don't post it in the gallery until July 29th! And don't forget to send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the finished LO to your partner. Have fun!

Lei
Jane
Marilyn
Ann
Mikelle
Linda
Kelly
Andrea
Diane
Anne-Marie
Carla

12 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Good afternoon,

I've never participated in a swap challenge before but would like to give this a try... So please count me in. Thanks!

Yay!  Linda!  It's fun! :) 

If I am not too late.... I would like to join in for this month. 

I'm going to pass on this month's Swap. I'm down in the dumps and waiting to hear about my cousin Vince. He's still in the hospital and not doing well. I've only taken a few photos in June and I'm just not up to scrapping. Maybe August I'll feel better.

So have fun ladies.

12 hours ago, lorac said:

I'm going to pass on this month's Swap. I'm down in the dumps and waiting to hear about my cousin Vince. He's still in the hospital and not doing well. I've only taken a few photos in June and I'm just not up to scrapping. Maybe August I'll feel better.

So have fun ladies.

We'll miss you Carol...I'll watch for you in August. Hugs!

On 07/07/2017 at 5:55 AM, Florida granny said:

I'm not home yet, but sign me up! I have  lots of June photos.

Diane, I tried to send you a message but it came up with a message saying I could not send it to you ??  

Please send me a PM and I will reply. 

2 hours ago, A-M said:

Diane, I tried to send you a message but it came up with a message saying I could not send it to you ??  

Please send me a PM and I will reply. 

Ok, I PM'd you. Let me know if you get it/don't get it. I'm not sure why you couldn't send me a message, but that's OK. The new forum still confuses me! :)

Diane, I received your message and replied and also sent you an email. 

Hi Mikelle, I tried to send this message to you but got this error message that says "Mikelle cannot receive messages."

Hi Mikelle,

Please allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Linda Higgins. I'll be perfectly honest this is my first Swap Challenge. I understand that I will receive a photo or photos from you to design a layout. Since Kelly is listed below me, I will send my photo or photos to Kelly to use in a layout.

I am looking forward to participating in this Swap Challenge. My email address is higginsla79@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend!

Linda :rolleyes:

Linda, I got the same message when I tried to send a message to Diane. 

6 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi Mikelle, I tried to send this message to you but got this error message that says "Mikelle cannot receive messages."

Hi Mikelle,

Please allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Linda Higgins. I'll be perfectly honest this is my first Swap Challenge. I understand that I will receive a photo or photos from you to design a layout. Since Kelly is listed below me, I will send my photo or photos to Kelly to use in a layout.

I am looking forward to participating in this Swap Challenge. My email address is higginsla79@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend!

Linda :rolleyes:

I recieved you pm and will reply in kind in just a bit.

Archived