Stop & Click Photo Challenge 12 PM EDT

April Showers

Today we're having a "Stop and Click" photo challenge! Look outside your window.  Stop...take a picture outside the window closest to you, even if its your car window.  Now use that photo in a layout! Post your pages in the Sale-Abration Gallery. I'll be around to be chat in the thread for the hour, so come say "Hi" or ask any questions you may have. They don't have to be about the challenge. ;)

As always, there are prizes!

Saturday Challenge Prizes:
Post layouts for all 3 challenges = drawing for $20 GC
One winner from each Challenge - $10 GC
Anyone not chosen gets $3 GC? 

Ack! It looks like I missed this chat, too, and, even worse will miss  the evening one as well. And you know, April, how I love  to chat! :D We are currently in New Hampshire visiting friends. I did take a photo at about noon, so I hope this counts. Here is my lunch photo, un-touched, with terrible lighting, but since it was pretty spontaneous, I think it will count for the challenge. (I will fix it up a bit for the layout). Fun challenge!

window photo.jpg

So, we did have quite a rainstorm and here's the photo I took.  It looks like it's bright out but it's the automatic light on the garage door that kicked off! 
It was pouring when I took this photo.  You can see my Fairy Garden/Houses down the steps.   And, after I took this photo I removed the flag until the rain stopped.
Which it did about an hour later and the sun came out!  

IMG_0528.JPG

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

So, we did have quite a rainstorm and here's the photo I took.  It looks like it's bright out but it's the automatic light on the garage door that kicked off! 
It was pouring when I took this photo.  You can see my Fairy Garden/Houses down the steps.   And, after I took this photo I removed the flag until the rain stopped.
Which it did about an hour later and the sun came out!  

IMG_0528.JPG

Awesome photo. Love after rain shots.

11 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

Awesome photo. Love after rain shots.

Actually that was DURING the rain - it was pouring then, it just didn't show up!   The bright spot is from the sensor light on the garage that went on because it was so dark!

3 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Actually that was DURING the rain - it was pouring then, it just didn't show up!   The bright spot is from the sensor light on the garage that went on because it was so dark!

Spotlight on your fairy garden. Just perfect.

43 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

Spotlight on your fairy garden. Just perfect.

True, it's almost magical, right?   And, honestly when I took the photo I couldn't see the light - it was SO dark and dreary out with the pouring rain! 

5 hours ago, scrapgran said:

Great photo of your lovely garden, Marilyn. It does look magical.

Thanks Laraine and so cool to think you walked up those steps, but the Fairy Garden wasn't there, yet!

I love your photo - what a beautifully lush, green scene outside your window and I love palm...  It looks so pretty with the sun shining on it.

5 hours ago, CRS said:

This is the pic I took on my phone, sitting on my couch, facing the window. From here, all I can see is trees!

IMG_2004.thumb.JPG.ebe7b627c7a98f3d4d87db8a85ec711e.JPG

That's so pretty and peaceful, Carla - no wonder you see a lot of deer, they have lots of places to hide. :)

Archived