July 1 Weekend Challenge/Chat

MariJ

Quote Challenge 6PM - Marilyn

Come join the fun and be challenged to create a layout with only ONE requirement - the rest is up to you!

Here's today's Challenge! 
Today’s challenge has only ONE requirement and it’s using a quote, but a very specific one!  Remember the freebie word art posted in the Newsletter on Friday?  It matches the pretty free-with-purchase
"
Moments Collection Super Mini"  created by our Angie for this event.  You can find it HERE if you haven’t already downloaded it.  Your layout must include this word art quote in some way, but the rest is up to you!   

You can share what you’re thinking and come join the fun and “chat” by posting in this thread so we can all respond.  :)  

When you are finished with your layout, please post it in the Sale-Abration  Gallery for all of us to see and post a link back in this thread.  

*** Be sure when posting to mention in your notes which challenge the layout is for so you can get credit for it.  I can’t wait to see how you used the quote.  

HERE'S my layout.

I was shopping in the boutique and noticed what time it was! Just wanted to say hi and find out the challenge. Both DDs are here and we are about to head out for sushi. My mojo is still waning so not sure if I'll get this one done.

Ack!! I can't believe I missed  all three chats today, and you know I love to chat! B)

We were out most of the day, but I did manage to do a very quick layout for the quote challenge by using the freebie mini kit and a photo I took today. It came together pretty quickly, so, maybe that's the trick: just don't think about it too much, just do it! Of course having the perfect mini kit and word art helped. :D Thanks for a fun day and a fun challenge! Here's my Quote layout.

I used the SG_Rustic Reflections freebie kit for this layout. I was also excited to use Susie's Embossing Signature Stamp (thanks Susie). 

Archived