Graphia Bella is coming !

Graphia Bella

Hi everyone !

My name is Isabelle (Graphia Bella), I'm 38 years old and I come from Québec. So, sorry in advance for my English sometimes... not perfect !

I've discovered digital scrapbooking when my son was just a little baby (is now 13 !). It fast became a real passion for me ! It's the only hobbie which really stay on my heart for so a long time !

I'm really happy to be here (a big thank to Angie !!!) and I'm eager to meet you all !

As a designer, I can't say I have a particular style because I create according to my emotions and my inspiration of the moment. I love to explore and try many new things. I wish you'll follow me on my sweet crazy world because the only thing I want, is to have fun.... Digital scrapbooking have to be fun !!!!

Bye bye and have a nice day !!!!

P.S.: My store is opening this Friday ;)

Welcome, Isabelle! Look forward to seeing your products as well as seeing you around the message boards! 

Welcome Isabella.  I look forward to seeing your designs in the store and I hope you have much success with selling your designs. 

Wow !!! What an amazing welcome !!!! Thank you so much ladies ! I feel that I'm going to like it verry much to be here with all of you !

Hello, Isabelle, nice to meet  you and I look forward to seeing your creations. I am hoping to see LO with scenery from your beautiful province.

Ey Christine, nice to have you here !!!! We start a beautiful adventure at the same time. So happy to be with you here.

Shumi, thank you so much... I have no doubt about it, I love this place !!!!!

Archived