What kind of vacation themes do you need?

Hi everyone! I am currently on vacation (without internet- I'm on my phone- boo- but at the lake so I can't complain!) and thinking about what to design. It got me wondering, is there a vacation theme you need? What was your most memorable vacation? 

We always go to the mountains with our RV so any mountains are great. Some have trees, some are rocky, some are so tall they have snow. My favorite vacation was the year we went to Colorado Springs. We rode the cog wheel train up to Pikes Peak, we went to see the beautiful rocks in Garden of the God's, we went to ride the train in the Royal Gorge and much more. I took 800 pictures on that trip.

Lots  of my holidays involve the beach.

I have enjoyed travelling through the countryside with nice rolling hills - farms - cows and sheep.

Also our upcoming cruise this year I might need a new kit for. 

3 hours ago, Actnfunny said:

We always go to the mountains with our RV so any mountains are great. Some have trees, some are rocky, some are so tall they have snow. My favorite vacation was the year we went to Colorado Springs. We rode the cog wheel train up to Pikes Peak, we went to see the beautiful rocks in Garden of the God's, we went to ride the train in the Royal Gorge and much more. I took 800 pictures on that trip.

Hi Joy!:cowwave:So lovely to see you!!

Have had some wonderful holidays to Japan.  Japanese themes are quite different to Chinese themes.

I would love a lake themed kit (I spent summers at lakes in Canada). Some ideas would be a canoe, chipmunk, peanuts, loon, turtle, pail, shovel, paddles, tent, ec. Kind of a camping at the lake type kit.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, CRS said:

I would love a lake themed kit (I spent summers at lakes in Canada). Some ideas would be a canoe, chipmunk, peanuts, loon, turtle, pail, shovel, paddles, tent, ec. Kind of a camping at the lake type kit.

I'm working on a lake kit right now -- I'll try to hurry! :) 

14 hours ago, JenniferZ said:

I'm working on a lake kit right now -- I'll try to hurry! :) 

Perfect! No worries, I have to get the photos from my sister first (which could take ages) but I'll take photos from our lake here next time we go!

Archived