July Recipe Swap 2017

SodScrap

Happy July!!!  It is HOT....I do not like the heat and I do not like to cook in the heat!  

This month's theme is Outdoor Eating, Grilling and Bar B Que.  

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Monday, July 31, 2017
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!
  •  

I have an idea for this, but not sure if I've shared it already. I'll have to look through my gallery. If I have I have another recipe I'll try before scrapping that I pinned.

Yesterday I was at Walmart, I chatting with the cashier. I told her I didn't like using the oven when it's so hot out and she said she has AC so it didn't bother her...I do too, but that oven heats up the kitchen, even with AC! So glad I don't live with her!!

22 hours ago, CRS said:

I have an idea for this, but not sure if I've shared it already. I'll have to look through my gallery. If I have I have another recipe I'll try before scrapping that I pinned.

Yesterday I was at Walmart, I chatting with the cashier. I told her I didn't like using the oven when it's so hot out and she said she has AC so it didn't bother her...I do too, but that oven heats up the kitchen, even with AC! So glad I don't live with her!!

I say if it's a good recipe - repeat is fine!
And for sure - ovens are not fun in summer - even with AC! :)

I need to look around for some summer recipes, I don't do grilling but I'm sure I have some summer eating ideas that don't involve heat and cooking! :) 

AND SO....a little bird told me the first file sent was JUNE and not JULY recipes.  Not sure how THAT happened!! ;)  Anyway....I'm working on the uploading the correct file now.  OOOOOOPS

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

All good here, Conda!  Thanks for doing this now and always - I know you must be crazy busy now.    Take care   :bighug:

I think I hit crazy a LOOOONGGG time ago........

7 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Surgery and recovery/rehab might end up being a rest for you.  Who knew... I've had that happen to me, kinda strange....

Right?  I'm thinking of it as a vacation....... :blink:

11 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Right?  I'm thinking of it as a vacation....... :blink:

I said back then, kinda sad when the only way to get away from everything is having surgery.   :breakdance:

Good luck and thinking of you! :bighug:

On 8/2/2017 at 8:24 PM, MariJ said:

I said back then, kinda sad when the only way to get away from everything is having surgery.   :breakdance:

Good luck and thinking of you! :bighug:

I asked my husband if I could have an extended stay!!  

39 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I asked my husband if I could have an extended stay!!  

HAha, I get it...  Hope you are being thorougly spoiled and making it through your first post-op days ok.  Thinking of you lots!   Take care... xo

41 minutes ago, jenrou said:

I hope you are feeling ok by now, Conda. Thanks for all that you do. (I've been missing in action lately, and didn't even notice the June recipes. :lol:) Take care of yourself. 

My surgery is Wednesday the 9th.  Running like a wild woman trying to get things in order before then!

Thinking of you today as you prep for surgery. In advance, I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. Let us know how you're doing when you can! ♥♥ I found a few recipes I need to get scrapped, so I'll get busy on them on my day off!

Archived