Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MariJ

Weekend Challenge July 21/22, 2017

16 posts in this topic

For today’s challenge I’d like you to scrap your initial.  You can use the first letter of either your given or ScrapGirls’ name and create a layout about something that begins with it or use the letter large or as a title on your page.  Be creative, but if you are stuck on an idea, scrap a selfie and use your name or initial as a title since it’s all about you.

Please post your completed layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery and leave a link back in this thread.  Tell us in your notes or post how you used your initial. 

Have fun and I can’t wait to see what you create with your letter!  :daisy:

Here's my layout - I used a large "M" for Melbourne.
Melbourne
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

perfect challenge marilyn for me as I was just doing this page of out recent trip to Norway :)

Jolster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This challenge was easy for me as I was already working on a page.

Andreas and Chica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

perfect challenge marilyn for me as I was just doing this page of out recent trip to Norway :)

Jolster

 

4 hours ago, scrapgran said:

Perfect for me too. 

Lake Louise

 

3 hours ago, A-M said:

This challenge was easy for me as I was already working on a page.

Andreas and Chica

You Down-Under ladies have been busy while I slept!  I posted the challenge before going to bed and was delighted to wake up and find such beautiful pages!   
I'm so glad you enjoyed the challenge, thanks for your kind words. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's mine: Flowers

I kinda got into this challenge so picked a topic (flowers) that starts with FL (for Florida) and made my background green, which of course starts with GR (for Granny). Obviously I'm getting fanciful and probably need to get more sleep. :lol: Thanks for a fun challenge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Here's mine: Flowers

I kinda got into this challenge so picked a topic (flowers) that starts with FL (for Florida) and made my background green, which of course starts with GR (for Granny). Obviously I'm getting fanciful and probably need to get more sleep. :lol: Thanks for a fun challenge!

Diane that's awesome - how cool it worked out that way! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this challenge Marilyn. Here is my B for Boatlady page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really loving all the creative "takes" on the challenge and beautiful layouts. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0