August Hybrid ATC Swap!

CRS

August Hybrid ATC Swap Theme  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to get one more swap in before we do the calendar swap, I'm so not ready to think about the holidays and 2018 yet! So, for this round, I want anyone who wants to participate to vote on the next theme. Place your vote and sign up in this thread if you are interested in participating.

Here are the details:

The best way to do this seems to be to buy the 9 slot baseball trading card holders. They are designed to fit into a standard 3 ring binder. You can fold the sheets in thirds and fit them into a business sized envelope. Please include return postage in one of the slots, allowing for an extra ounce in case participants are especially exuberant with their bling. If it's not needed, I will return it with your goodies. Also please include a self-addressed envelope. We've found that the larger 6x9 envelopes work better than business sized envelopes but the postage rate is the same. When you mail the envelope to me, the post office people will tell you if there's a non-machinable surcharge. A great hint is to use your own address as the return address in case it gets "returned" for any reason.

Sign up in this thread by Monday, July 31st. On Tuesday, August 1st, I'll PM everyone and let you know how many to make and my address. If you could have them to me by early September, I'll get them distributed and back in the mail as soon as I can. If all the cards are received before that, then I'll send them back out earlier.

Marilyn
Andrea
Ann
Mikelle
Elisha
Laura (2 sets)
Brooke
Kelly
Carla

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to google skulls. Looks kinda cool. I had voted for steampunk but would be okay with sugar skulls. 

Carla don't mark me down just yet. My laptop has been acting a bit wonky lately. I'd hate to commit and then have to back out. I will let know for sure before the deadline. I want to make sure I finish my layout for swap crop. 

I'm out of this one. Moving two people this month will be about all i can manage sanely. Next time . . . !

I'll have to sit this one out, friends. I think this is the first one I've had to sit out since we began exchanging hybrid ATC's in 2009!

Today is the last day to sign up! Make sure i have you on the list in the first post. Unless something happens to change the poll, it looks like Sugar Skulls is our theme!

Sent out my address to everyone but Ann, got a message said that Ann couldn't receive any new messages. I will post in this thread when I have a total on how many cards to make...I'm not sure how many yet...

I emptied my in-box so should be able to receive messages.  I think I have your address somewhere.  This one is going to be a challenge for sure....not an art form that I'm comfortable with, but I'll come up with something.

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Oh man.... Spent all rainy day yesterday working on mine and I'm not at all happy! :(   Back to the drawing board - this time without an idea....   :banghead:

Oh I hate when that happens!! Take a deep breath, find your focus, something will come to you.....:bighug:

Last week the girls and I stopped at Hobby Lobby hoping for some inspiration and they had nothing...only Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff. I'll have to check Michael's and Jo-Ann's for ideas. I'm really stumped on this!

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh I hate when that happens!! Take a deep breath, find your focus, something will come to you.....:bighug:

Thanks Kelly, good advice.   The worst part is for once I had an idea and it just isn't working... :( 

11 hours ago, CRS said:

I think I have an idea...at least it's a starting point!

That's great!  Meanwhile, I've already scrapped idea #1!

OOPS!!! Funny!  I just came back to edit that.  I mean SCRAP as in "ditch it and start again"...    :rofl:

Archived