August Hybrid ATC Swap!

CRS

August Hybrid ATC Swap Theme  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hope you'll post a pic of the finished ones for us all to see, Carla! this has me intrigued; never a fan of the skulls either until i read about them. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Printed!  I started with a completely different idea, then when I made the back of the car,d I liked the back so much better I decided to make the front match.  Much different from what I had envisioned, but I do like it so far.  Now to make my hybrid idea work.

Having a bit more time than anyone else is a perk of hosting the swap, lol! I loved the way my atc looked on the screen, but printed out I just wasn't happy. They'll be done today.

How is everyone else doing that hasn't sent me their cards yet?

I think the latest issue of Digital Studio (a Stampington magazine) had a sugar skulls article with beautiful artwork. Check it out if you get a chance. 

34 minutes ago, CRS said:

I've heard from a few of you and since you're happy to wait a bit longer for Andrea's cards, I let her know she's still able to join in. Thanks for understanding!

Sorry this is such a headache for you Carla trying to coordinate and thanks for your patience!
I'm fine waiting too....   :) 

Archived