August Layout Bingo

ValerieT

Our monthly game for August is going to be a little different.

We are mixing a slow scrap with bingo.

At the begining of each week we will give you a bingo grid. All you need to do is create a layout using the instructions in a winning bingo line. Horizontal, vertical or diagonal. You don't have to use the middle square. Once the grid is posted you can start creating your layouts, there will be no further instructions that week.

examples.png

Each grid will have a different theme, but you are free to interpret the instructions in any way.

REQUIREMENT; When you post your layouts make sure you include which grid you used in your description or title.

You may create as many layouts each week as you wish, however only the first two for each grid will be entered into the prize draw.

Each layout you post, up to two per bingo grid, will be one entry in the prize draw. At the end of the month you could win one of five $5 Gift Certificates to the Scrap girls Shop.

You have until 11:59pm ET on August 31st 2017 to complete and post your layouts to the Hodge Podge Gallery. There are no daily or weekly time limits.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is our first Bingo Grid "Summer". 

August Layout Bingo_600.jpg

Remember;

• You can create as many layouts as you wish, but only the first two count towards the prize draw
  • Make sure you use all five items in any bingo winning line
  • Make sure you add the bingo grid name to your title or description

If you have any questions please ask.

On 8/2/2017 at 9:09 AM, ladyscrapalot said:

I have a question. The first grid is called Summer Layout Bingo. Does this mean our layouts need to be a summer layout? 

Nope, not that I know of. One of the squares in your line of Bingo may tell you what kind of photos to use, though.

Valerie, this is a great game...thanks for all your work. I used the 3rd row across.

I try to see every sunrise and sunset. This morning I only had my phone handy so not the best photo.

32 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Valerie, this is a great game...thanks for all your work. I used the 3rd row across.

I try to see every sunrise and sunset. This morning I only had my phone handy so not the best photo.

OMG - your photo is awesome Debby and actually glows! :) 

Wow! Some amazing layouts last week. 

Here is this week's bingo grid. 

Wedding Layout Bingo_600.jpg

Remember it doesn't have to be a wedding layout, unless you want to. Although some lines will lead more to wedding layouts than others.

Archived