ValerieT

August Layout Bingo

My planned shopping trip with my oldest got cancelled this morning, so I decided to make use of the extra time and do another page for this week.

I went down the 5th column; 2 word title, 9 embellishments, 6 lines of journaling, 3 papers blended and a photo of a couple.

Second Honeymoon

I agree about the charts, and this is such a great idea for a game. I have a crazy week this week, but I have two ideas I would really like to do for this one, so I will try.

Here's my first (hopefully) page for the Animal Bingo. I hope to be able to do another one.  I have a lot of great photos I can use. I went from the bottom left to top right, using 6 embellies, 2 photos, wild animals, 2 papers, and alpha and a font.

Chobe National Park

Getting Ready

I used the top row of the wedding and love grid.  LO #2 for that grid.  I'm glad we had this theme - I still have so many wedding photos to scrap, and DH and I are coming up on our 12th anniversary.

I just love this collection by Syndee Under the Sea. So I created this week's grid to fit the collection.

Water Layout Bingo_600.jpg

2 hours ago, ValerieT said:

I just love this collection by Syndee Under the Sea. So I created this week's grid to fit the collection.

That's so pretty, Valerie.  What is the font/alpha that you used in the title?