August Swap Crop Sign Up-Partners Listed

CRS

August is here, and our theme is Action! Any photo showing some kind of action...maybe your grandson playing baseball, a bird in flight (or just landed), or even a sunset (sun setting is in action, right?) Sign up in this thread by Wednesday August 9th. On Thursday August 10th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required.

Reveal day is Saturday, August 26th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Partners are listed Below:

Mikelle
Carol
Andrea
Marilyn
Carla
Ann
Jane

• 2 weeks later...

Jane sent several absolutely wonderful photos to me for the swap this month.  I wanted to scrap them all - so I did!  I have three layouts for her.  I really enjoyed scrapping these photos; I was a music major in college, and I miss the performing arts.  Thank you for the photos this month, Jane!  D's Designs collection, Venice's Splendor, is just perfect for these photos.

Layout #1  This LO has a different color scheme and a bit of a different feel than the other two, because of the different color tone to the photos.

Layout #2  The clusters that come with D's Designs collection were perfect for this layout.

Layout #3  This is my favorite LO of the 3.  I had originally planned to do a 2 page spread, but this is my favorite photo of the bunch, showing David right out front.  I thought this photo should have its own LO!  The text in the background is taken from Wikipedia, the description of The Gondoliers.

Archived