Sign in to follow this  
SodScrap

August Recipe Swap 2017

Happy August!!  How did this happen?  This summer has just flown by.  

This month's theme is anything goes.  Just scrap a recipe.  Any recipe.  Scrap your favorite recipe.  Try out a new recipe.  Re-scrap a long ago scrapped recipe.  Non-food recipes work too!  (think crafts, diy, household etc.)

Most of you know I am having surgery Wednesday.  I will be in the hospital 2-3 days and will be released for light duty in 2-3 weeks.  I hope to have my laptop by my side relatively soon but will have to see how I feel.  April has graciously agreed to check in and see if you all need anything my absence.  

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Thursday, August 31, 2017
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Now, this should be easy enough!  Either that or it will be hard to decide.   Although, there IS that recipe that I forgot about in July! :D

1 minute ago, April Showers said:

Not sure whether this makes it easier or harder, but there is no excuse not to get a recipe done. :D

Now, that is a very good point, April. :D

I have several go to recipes that I've been meaning to scrap, so here's the chance!! And with the kids headed back to school, I'll have more time to do it!

Still plenty of time to get your recipes in!  I haven't decided what recipe(s) to scrap yet.  I am SO tired still...I feel like I have time, but no energy to accomplish ANYthing.

Amazing recipes ladies!  Remember the deadline is tomorrow (Thursday) night so there is time to get yours in!

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

The recipes have been sent!   Thank you so much for participating! 

I got mine thank you Conda!   Especially this month when you were a bit compromised! :)