August Recipe Swap 2017

SodScrap

Happy August!!  How did this happen?  This summer has just flown by.  

This month's theme is anything goes.  Just scrap a recipe.  Any recipe.  Scrap your favorite recipe.  Try out a new recipe.  Re-scrap a long ago scrapped recipe.  Non-food recipes work too!  (think crafts, diy, household etc.)

Most of you know I am having surgery Wednesday.  I will be in the hospital 2-3 days and will be released for light duty in 2-3 weeks.  I hope to have my laptop by my side relatively soon but will have to see how I feel.  April has graciously agreed to check in and see if you all need anything my absence.  

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Thursday, August 31, 2017
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived