Sneak Peek - 8/18 You'll Want To See This!

So let's start this week off with a peek at a new designer that will be opening her store this week.  I love this designers style, it's kind of "quirky" and trendy.  And just wait until you see her hand drawn embellishments.  See that frog in the center..AMAZING!!

Designer.jpg

And how about a little treat this weekend.  A Back To School celebration..because i'll be sending mine off on Thursday and let me tell you there will be a huge celebration in my house.  :D  Friday and Saturday only there will be a 35% sale.  So take the next few days to get your wish list ready

SaleAd_BTS2017.jpg

3 hours ago, angleigh said:

And how about a little treat this weekend.  A Back To School celebration..because i'll be sending mine off on Thursday and let me tell you there will be a huge celebration in my house.  :D  Friday and Saturday only there will be a 35% sale.  So take the next few days to get your wish list ready

SaleAd_BTS2017.jpg

Thanks, Angie, love a good sale.

School means nothing to me except all my friends who've been AWOL all summer come rushing back for girl time LOL. B) A sale sounds super. I have some layouts in mind so perfect timing!

7 hours ago, diannecp said:

School means nothing to me except all my friends who've been AWOL all summer come rushing back for girl time LOL. B) A sale sounds super. I have some layouts in mind so perfect timing!

LOL...it's that the truth!  Even with kids in school there's people I haven't seen all summer because theirs are younger and they spent the summer with them.  Mine are old enough they would rather be with friends

I don't have any thing about shcool, but I am already on autumn products because I love to work with fall colors. So here are my sneak peek for you this week.

GBE_Fall_in_love_closer.jpg

GBE_Silver_heart_CU_closer.jpg

Gorgeous!! I love the fall colors! My kids are back in school, but I'm having a hard time with it being "fall" because the calendar says it's August and it's HOT out still. But I have seen a few leaves changing colors and falling already. Crazy!

2 hours ago, Graphia Bella said:

I don't have any thing about shcool, but I am already on autumn products because I love to work with fall colors. So here are my sneak peek for you this week.

Gah! I have to have this, the silver EMB has piqued my interest.

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Gorgeous!! I love the fall colors! My kids are back in school, but I'm having a hard time with it being "fall" because the calendar says it's August and it's HOT out still. But I have seen a few leaves changing colors and falling already. Crazy!

School is already start ????? Mines start August 30. I run for the last preparations !

Gorgeous stuff Ladies!!!

Wow exciting new stuff...I'm so excited I finally got my computer back with a new hard drive and I downloaded PSE15. Let the FUN begin.

17 hours ago, Graphia Bella said:

School is already start ????? Mines start August 30. I run for the last preparations !

We started last week. It's really early here. When we lived in New York, it started in September!

On 8/16/2017 at 11:02 AM, Graphia Bella said:

I love Autumn and your sneak peak of your product looks absolutely wonderful.  I spot a butterfly and a cute little bird.

Early sale start works for me - I was worried I wouldn't have time to shop this weekend. 

UPDATED: I came. I saw. I shopped. I downloaded all my loot. Going to bed early now because I'm watching my 10 & 13 yo niece & nephew all weekend while their parents tote the two older ones off to college tomorrow (conveniently, my oldest nephew elected to go to the same school as his sister!) 

Gotta love new goodies. These are mine for this week. Our school year is very different to the US system so no back to school goodies from me. I just love creating and just start and keep going...lol and I'm very much a non themed type of designer and scrapper as well. Apart from the paper packs which are personal use the rest are commercial use. :)

GGD_FeatheredFriends_Paper_MKT.jpg.ac3bd02a3d1cb5b94d53bbdd8391fbf0.jpgGGD_RusticRange_Papers_MKT.jpg.844769c3b57d16ebc94ceff578ab2508.jpgGGD_Floral_MiniOverlay_Vol_1_MKT.jpg.115999b94e6a9f7608db895c71053fea.jpgGGD_Floral_MiniOverlay_Vol_2_MKT.jpg.cad9355692fa54080133bdff6048628c.jpgGGD_WaterColour_Blue_Alpha_MKT.jpg.74276d5113707b7417ed741c2fd2a3af.jpgGGD_WaterColour_Green_Alpha_MKT.jpg.929a9dd34521a5c0cfd5765166296592.jpgGGD_-WaterColour_Pink_Alpha_MKT.jpg.cc1182c8a0a605886d0728f87963643e.jpg5996afd771571_GGD_WaterColour_Purple_Alpha_MKT.jpg.d04fddcbc85f966185a9ee7c8cb475c7.jpg5996afe90e356_GGD_WaterColour_Red_Alpha_MKT.jpg.d5c6ad7e6ed57ec5e36ff60a58d863fd.jpg5996aff54727d_GGD_WaterColour_Yellow_Alpha_MKT.jpg.fa1543011d62124f573006a70ce81f4d.jpg

Archived