Jump to content
VSWilliams

Whatcha reading this week?

Recommended Posts

I usually read crime or adventure novels, or historical fiction, but...I've stumbled onto Ruthie Knox's books. Adventuresome, sexy hunky guys, stand-up-for-yourself girls and funny. I'm on my third one (novellas) and enjoying them. The one I'm reading now is "Ride With Me" about a cross country bike ride with hunky guy and stand up girl. Funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jenrou said:

I usually read crime or adventure novels, or historical fiction, but...I've stumbled onto Ruthie Knox's books. Adventuresome, sexy hunky guys, stand-up-for-yourself girls and funny. I'm on my third one (novellas) and enjoying them. The one I'm reading now is "Ride With Me" about a cross country bike ride with hunky guy and stand up girl. Funny.

They sound light and fun Jean and like I wouldn't have to concentrate too hard to read them. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MariJ said:

They sound light and fun Jean and like I wouldn't have to concentrate too hard to read them. ;)

After I've been stressed or sick I like something easy and fun to read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jenrou said:

After I've been stressed or sick I like something easy and fun to read. 

So true.  Sometimes life is hard enough, I want EASY, fun and stress-less to read!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been reading Behind closed doors by B. A. Paris.. so far so good!! I wish I had more time to read.. it is that type of book I'd read within one day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×