VSWilliams

Whatcha reading this week?

I usually read crime or adventure novels, or historical fiction, but...I've stumbled onto Ruthie Knox's books. Adventuresome, sexy hunky guys, stand-up-for-yourself girls and funny. I'm on my third one (novellas) and enjoying them. The one I'm reading now is "Ride With Me" about a cross country bike ride with hunky guy and stand up girl. Funny.

2 hours ago, jenrou said:

I usually read crime or adventure novels, or historical fiction, but...I've stumbled onto Ruthie Knox's books. Adventuresome, sexy hunky guys, stand-up-for-yourself girls and funny. I'm on my third one (novellas) and enjoying them. The one I'm reading now is "Ride With Me" about a cross country bike ride with hunky guy and stand up girl. Funny.

They sound light and fun Jean and like I wouldn't have to concentrate too hard to read them. ;)

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

They sound light and fun Jean and like I wouldn't have to concentrate too hard to read them. ;)

After I've been stressed or sick I like something easy and fun to read. 

1 minute ago, jenrou said:

After I've been stressed or sick I like something easy and fun to read. 

So true.  Sometimes life is hard enough, I want EASY, fun and stress-less to read!

I've been reading Behind closed doors by B. A. Paris.. so far so good!! I wish I had more time to read.. it is that type of book I'd read within one day!