Photo Challenge 8/18

angleigh

I use an old fashioned computer cupboard for my desktop computer so to my left is my Epson printer, calendar, notebook where I write down the different digi challenges as I do them to keep a track of credits. 

IMG_1130.JPG

On 8/19/2017 at 8:43 AM, lorac said:

I just turned to my left again and managed to get this cute photo of Pookie taking a much needed nap, on my butterfly blanket, after he finished his breakfast.

IMG_2997.JPG

Looks so content

On 8/21/2017 at 3:49 AM, A-M said:

I use an old fashioned computer cupboard for my desktop computer so to my left is my Epson printer, calendar, notebook where I write down the different digi challenges as I do them to keep a track of credits. 

IMG_1130.JPG

Very functional....yup a much needed notebook.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:13 AM, ladyscrapalot said:

Angie - your view looks comfy and cozy, love the rug and the cushy chair!
Marilyn - pretty wallpaper. Do you have a skylight in your kitchen? Hope your washer machine get fixed and it stops raining.
Debby - boat living looks divine!!! DH and I are considering getting an rv in the future. Although I think we'd both love the boat life.
Andrea - that is a cool looking lamp, I really like the curvy metal. My youngest dd collects mugs and I think she would like that one, so pretty.
Joyce - your left looks so inviting and cozy, pretty pictures you have on the wall.
Mikelle - how sweet that your family will come and sit with you while your scrap. My girls are on their own and well I don't have extra sitting my computer soooo, lol! Your couch and chair look super comfy.
Hilary - I love IKEA!! my youngest dd would be green with envy with your bookcase. And I think Joyce mentioned wall of bookshelves with a library ladder, Jaclyn would be in heaven.
Carol - your view as lots to look at for inspiration. I love the 2 lady pictures on your wall, those are very cool! And your sweet kitty napping!!

Wow ya'll's view put mine to shame. Mine is quite boring and sort of in process. Jaclyn and I switched desks because the one she had would have been too big for her tiny apartment. So my view to the left shows where my desk used; on the wall next to the window. Jaclyn's desk has a bookshelf attached to the right of it so it would have blocked the light from the window. I have had a chance to move the 2 bulletin boards and white board to where my desk is now which is on the other side of the window. I made a little yoga corner/storage area and I can see in the photo that I forgot to turn off my diffuser after I finished my yoga. All the wires were recently added when when switch satellite companies. DH had them add them in my computer in case I ever want to add a tv in here which I don't. I'm not much of an interior decorator but I make do...

IMG_2432.JPG

I love that you gave us a history of the area too. Great color yoga mat by the way.

On 8/23/2017 at 7:40 PM, Jane in N.Z said:

To my left you can see our 'office' although it houses all sorts of stuff even my ironing :) I'm sitting at my computer 

20170819_212919.jpg

Very cool shot of the "brain" of your home...It looks like a busy place.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived