Last Chance Sale - What are the must haves?

I was surprised to see a few things there that I seem to use a lot... the background blenders (which I realized I didn't have set 5!), and Brandy's Mega Lift actions.  Also her Molly Milkshake SS papers.  The fonts, too... why so many fonts going away?  I'm considering buying them all, but I also just bought a huge round of new supplies.  Yikes, DH is gonna kill me!  I tend to grab styles during the retirement sales, too.  I use styles constantly, and if I don't already have them I grab them at retirement.  Oh, I would say the SS overlays and texture papers - I'm buying them for sure, although I can't immediately remember the names to list here.  I consider all of these things staples of my scrapping.

My wish list is bursting right now.  I have to go back through and cull it, see what to drop into my shopping cart.  I have a lot of retiring Christmas collections in there, as well.

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

And I've used these items a lot and love them.  What a great value now, too!

CRO Value Pack: Feeling Thankful

ABR Value Pack: Life's Journey

I think I put both of these in my wish list last night.  And a lot of Jan Ransley's collections - somehow I missed them the first time around, but I guess they came out a long time ago!

4 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I was surprised to see a few things there that I seem to use a lot... the background blenders (which I realized I didn't have set 5!), and Brandy's Mega Lift actions.  Also her Molly Milkshake SS papers.  The fonts, too... why so many fonts going away?  I'm considering buying them all, but I also just bought a huge round of new supplies.  Yikes, DH is gonna kill me!  I tend to grab styles during the retirement sales, too.  I use styles constantly, and if I don't already have them I grab them at retirement.  Oh, I would say the SS overlays and texture papers - I'm buying them for sure, although I can't immediately remember the names to list here.  I consider all of these things staples of my scrapping.

My wish list is bursting right now.  I have to go back through and cull it, see what to drop into my shopping cart.  I have a lot of retiring Christmas collections in there, as well.

I can tell you the issue with fonts, those just didn't sell this last year, so it's time to retire them. 

I've also been in contact with Lettering Delights and have been talking to them about getting some new more "modern" type of fonts.  So hopefully we'll have some to replace those here in the next month or so

I've been a designer here for almost 5 years now. I have to say I'm a little sad to see some of my first kits going; but, it's time. They hadn't sold well in the last year, and I'm sure a lot of you already have my Baby Soft Collection, my first "baby" to arrive here!

I love using those background blenders too! They are fabulous.

I think if you don't want to wade through all the products, try going to your favourite designers store, sort by "newest", with the arrow pointing up. It's not the best, you won't get the most accurate picture, but that might help! And try different sort methods, you never know what you might find!

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I was so laughing reading this, Mikelle - oh the agony of shopping!  :rofl:

5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I was so laughing reading this, Mikelle - oh the agony of shopping!  :rofl:

I'm really having a hard time!!  I just went back through, and I've got my shopping cart ready... but I'm waiting a little while longer, just to make sure.  My cart is bursting!

So I have 3 hours to shop right? Ok here we go. Thanks for the suggestion on the background blenders, those are in my cart. Going to skim through quickly and make my purchases. :disappearing-smilie: As if I need more scrapping supplies. But having helped my mom w/a 2nd move in 9 years in which (IMO) she still has way too much stuff, I take pleasure in the fact that most of my "stuff" is limited to books, art supplies and digital supplies (which really don't count until you look at my checking account!!) 

48 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I'm really having a hard time!!  I just went back through, and I've got my shopping cart ready... but I'm waiting a little while longer, just to make sure.  My cart is bursting!

I know what you mean.  So far I'm going back-and-forth through the -- 
fill the cart with anything I might want,
whittle down to what I really want,
see more/add more
whittle down, etc, etc, etc.... :D

37 minutes ago, diannecp said:

So I have 3 hours to shop right? Ok here we go. Thanks for the suggestion on the background blenders, those are in my cart. Going to skim through quickly and make my purchases. :disappearing-smilie: As if I need more scrapping supplies. But having helped my mom w/a 2nd move in 9 years in which (IMO) she still has way too much stuff, I take pleasure in the fact that most of my "stuff" is limited to books, art supplies and digital supplies (which really don't count until you look at my checking account!!) 

Sale ends the 26th

Sad to see some old favorites leaving the shop - but I was pleased to see that I had already purchased most of what I went through and checked.

If you collect marketing images, be sure to grab them, especially for the older collections.  The designers didn't start putting them in the collection downloads for a few years.

Well besides my internet being down all evening, I'm on my phone hotspot looking thru the last chance sale stuff and so many items are marked "You already purchased this item." Things I would never buy LOL! Not sure what's up with that but I'm taking it as a sign: I'm done shopping :dunno:. As my dear dad and I used to say, if there's a good deal today, there's a good deal tomorrow. Time to let it go and use my stash!

Archived