Sneak Peek - 8/25

Fidget spinners are the new craze with kids. You hold them in the middle and spin them. They are supposed to be relaxing, but I'm not sure how. My kids didn't get into them, but my nieces and nephews sure are. They are in the top right hand side of the preview

Hi ladies ! Another beautiful tease this week !

I don't know for you, but here in Québec, the temperature go down and down a little bit everyday.... Even the leaves start to take colors.

So to give you smile, here is a sneak peek of my new collection this week... Autumn, love, colorful, bee and honey !

GBE_Bee_mine_col_closer.jpg

3 hours ago, Graphia Bella said:

I don't know for you, but here in Québec, the temperature go down and down a little bit everyday.... Even the leaves start to take colors.

So to give you smile, here is a sneak peek of my new collection this week... Autumn, love, colorful, bee and honey !

We just harvest our fist crop of honey!  Crop?  Batch?  I don't even know what you call it.  Lovely!

5 hours ago, Graphia Bella said:

Hmmmm yum! Great colors!

5 hours ago, CRS said:

Fidget spinners are the new craze with kids. You hold them in the middle and spin them. They are supposed to be relaxing, but I'm not sure how. My kids didn't get into them, but my nieces and nephews sure are. They are in the top right hand side of the preview

Some schools allow their ADD and Austin kids bring them to school. Helps to calm them. So there's that. I also read about a kid who got their finger stuck pretty badly in there.

Archived