September Challenge Chase - It's Back!

April Showers

The Challenge Chase is Back and will start September 1st!

Complete a Challenge a week to earn a special discount in our store!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

Do you love a Challenge? Or should we say lots of Challenges? Then you should join our monthly Challenge Chase! To participate, just complete at least one Challenge per week for one month, and submit a layout for our monthly #scrapgirls hashtag challenge. Every month you complete The Chase, you will be rewarded with a one-time coupon for 25% off that you can use in our store the next month.

Here is all the info you need to know to join our Challenge Chase:

· Sign-up in this thread so you can be added to the Challenge Chase Tracking Sheet. Prizes will be awarded from the tracking sheet, so make sure you sign up! The tracking sheet is located in the 2nd post of this thread will be updated at least twice a week.

· Post at least one challenge layout in each calendar week of the month. The overlap is intentional. I will credit layouts posted on Sundays to whichever week you need one, or you may let me know which week you'd like credit for when you post the link. :)
Week 1: September 1-10
Week 2: September 10-17
Week 3: September 17-24
Week 4: September 24-30

· Each week, you may choose to participate in either the Weekly Newsletter Challenge (posted on Tuesdays) or the Weekend Wildcard Challenge (posted on Saturdays). It doesn’t matter if you pick the Weekly or Weekend Challenge (or switch back and forth) as long as you post at least one challenge layout in each calendar week of the month.  Partial weeks of less than three days don’t count as a full week.

· Layouts must be posted to our Challenge Galleries (Newsletter & Weekend) and meet our challenge layout criteria.

·  Submit a layout for our Monthly #scrapgirls Hashtag Challenge. Your #Hashtag Challenge layout can be posted at any time during the month but does not count toward one of the weekly challenges. When posting on social media, be sure the visibility settings are public or we won't be able to find them! We will use the #scrapgirls hayshtag every month to keeps things simple.  

· Post the links to your qualifying layouts in this Challenge Chase thread so we know you’ve met the challenge!

· It is okay to post the previous week's challenge the following week for credit. I will use the post date on the layout (not the specific challenge) to determine which week the challenge applies to.

While only one layout is required for the challenge, the tracking sheet has spots for both challenges. Feel free to post another link if you finish both! We'd love to see how many of you are doing them all.

For those who meet our Challenge Chase each month, coupons for 25% off our store will be sent out the first week of the following month and must be used in that month.

We even have this Challenge Chase Blinkie for you to sport in your signature!challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif
https://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES/challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated the chart. I went through the whole thread to double check things, and some of the ones some of you have said I missed weren't actually posted in the thread. :D I'm only marking off layouts posted in this thread. There isn't an easy way for me to double check by looking at your specific galleries like there was the last time we did this, so it is very important that you post your links in THIS THREAD. I'm not checking the individual challenge threads as it would take me all night. :blink:

If you posted a layout in September that I missed, you can go ahead and link it in this thread until Sunday night, I'll be sending the list of the Challenge Chase Finishers to Angie on Monday.

Challenge-Chase-Tracker2017_09-30.jpg

As always, let me know if you find mistakes! Thanks!

Note: Next month, we'll have a specific #Hashtag Challenge, so you'll need to have it fit that challenge theme. 

I will be away from the computer for nearly a week ( 6th to 11th) but I hope to join in on this great Chase !  

So please add me to the chart. 

I will do my best to keep up but I have a very busy month coming up. You go girls...it's great fun.

This sounds like fun (everything sounds like fun to me - that's part of my problem LOL!)

If I understand correctly, for the #Hashtag challenge, just use #scrapgirls in your post on any social media, right? So if I were to post something on Instagram, I might add a comment "This was a fun layout to create. #scrapgirls" I do like hashtags, esp on Instagram, as it's very visual. I'll have to remember to checkout more #scrapgirl posts there! 

13 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Not sure about this? Might have to do a "watch and learn grasshopper" approach!!
Maybe put my name down anyway please☺️

"hop" right in!!! it is great fun

15 hours ago, diannecp said:

This sounds like fun (everything sounds like fun to me - that's part of my problem LOL!)

If I understand correctly, for the #Hashtag challenge, just use #scrapgirls in your post on any social media, right? So if I were to post something on Instagram, I might add a comment "This was a fun layout to create. #scrapgirls" I do like hashtags, esp on Instagram, as it's very visual. I'll have to remember to checkout more #scrapgirl posts there! 

This a great explanation, Dianne. Just make sure your account is public. My Instagram is private, so I'll be posting my hashtag layouts on Pinterest. I don't have facebook, but that's another option for posting.

I'm in for this month.

13 minutes ago, CRS said:

This a great explanation, Dianne. Just make sure your account is public. My Instagram is private, so I'll be posting my hashtag layouts on Pinterest. I don't have facebook, but that's another option for posting.

I'm in for this month.

We will have some specific hashtag challenges, but Carla is correct. You can post it on Facebook, Pinterest (just pin your layout that is posted in the gallery) or Instagram. I'll get more instructions up as soon as I can catch up on a few other things. September came up on me way too fast!

Archived