September Challenge Chase - It's Back!

April Showers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm updating the chart, and I'm thinking there are some layouts that didn't get posted in this thread. I can't go dig through the gallery to see if you've done them, so if you have and don't have credit, please, oh, pretty please post the links here.

Thanks for joining the challenge!!!

So... I'm trying to figure out the hashtag thing.  I feel old!!!  I posted my LO to Instagram, with the hashtag... but I don't see where my settings are, so I don't know if it's searchable.  I can see it, when I search for the scrap girls hashtag.  Not sure anyone else can, though.  

The link is "Spaghetti Mess"  

12 hours ago, Mikelle said:

So... I'm trying to figure out the hashtag thing.  I feel old!!!  I posted my LO to Instagram, with the hashtag... but I don't see where my settings are, so I don't know if it's searchable.  I can see it, when I search for the scrap girls hashtag.  Not sure anyone else can, though.  

The link is "Spaghetti Mess"  

I tried to follow your link and it said page not found. I searched on Instagram and didn't see it there, either. To check your settings in Instagram, click on the little person icon in the bottom right corner. The click on the gear icon next to Edit Profile. There is an option for Private Account. You can check there and see if your account is private or public. I had to ask my 13 yr old to help me with this, lol!

2 hours ago, CRS said:

I tried to follow your link and it said page not found. I searched on Instagram and didn't see it there, either. To check your settings in Instagram, click on the little person icon in the bottom right corner. The click on the gear icon next to Edit Profile. There is an option for Private Account. You can check there and see if your account is private or public. I had to ask my 13 yr old to help me with this, lol!

That's funny, Carla, but I always ask a kid too when I am lost and need help!   :D

3 hours ago, CRS said:

Oh, thank you for looking!  That helps a lot.  And I tried finding the privacy settings for Instagram, but couldn't, so that helps a lot, too!  I'll try again when I'm at home tonight.  I'll have it ironed out by the end of this month!

Archived