What's New 9/1/17

awesome designs designers, i love coming into this part of the forum and checking out every one's goodies for the week. Feels like Christmas :)
i have some new goodies as well this week as well and of course as you guys have probably worked out by now, I am quite an eclectic designer and absolutely love, love, love the worn and torn look. 

Anyhoo this is my lot for the week :)

GGD_TatteredBlooms_Collection_MKT.jpg

GGD_AcrylicBrackets_Vol_1_MKT.jpg

GGD_AcrylicBrackets_Vol_2_MKT.jpg

GGD_AcrylicBrackets_Vol_3_MKT.jpg

GGD_RusticDoors_Vol_1_MKT.jpg

GGD_RusticDoors_Vol_2_MKT.jpg

GGD_RusticWindows_Vol_1_MKT.jpg

GGD_RusticWindows_Vol_2_MKT.jpg

3 hours ago, geekgirl designs said:

awesome designs designers, i love coming into this part of the forum and checking out every one's goodies for the week. Feels like Christmas :)
i have some new goodies as well this week as well and of course as you guys have probably worked out by now, I am quite an eclectic designer and absolutely love, love, love the worn and torn look. 

Worn and torn is my language...those doors are amazing!!! 

12 hours ago, geekgirl designs said:

I'm in love with these... I'm crazy about doors, and grunge!

12 hours ago, geekgirl designs said:

I forgot to do these??? How could I have it's my favorite. Thanks! I thought I'd added it to the list.

5 hours ago, Westina said:

Love the gorgeous deep colors. Question - is ScrapSimple the new branding name for colorized elements and papers? Lately, my ScrapSimple embellishment and template purchases have not included the ready-to-color files. 

Hi Tina!  I was so confused by this too!  Apparently it's easier to recolor colored items so it's a new way to do this.  I'll have to see if I can find the thread where someone asked this.   To me, SS by name was grayscale, but not anymore.   

On 9/4/2017 at 6:17 PM, MariJ said:

Hi Tina!  I was so confused by this too!  Apparently it's easier to recolor colored items so it's a new way to do this.  I'll have to see if I can find the thread where someone asked this.   To me, SS by name was grayscale, but not anymore.   

Thanks Marilyn, I'm now unclear what differentiates SS Embellishments and Paper from non-SS Embellishments and Paper. 

8 hours ago, Westina said:

Thanks Marilyn, I'm now unclear what differentiates SS Embellishments and Paper from non-SS Embellishments and Paper. 

I hear you and am with you, Tina and have said the same.    I just searched, but couldn't find the thread where this was discussed but I don't think it really answered that question, sorry. :( 

Archived