ValerieT

September Silly Slow Scrap

I used a cluster as 1 of my embellishments, hope that doesn't come back to haunt me! I also used a frame and some tape.

SeptSSWk2.jpg

3 embellishments using MRE_EndPoss_Ribbon, BMU_Emb_CurlingLeaves and JCO_CHS_BlackCat. No sure of any placement as I'm short of inspiration tonight.

week2-3 embellishments.jpg

Everyone's layouts are great! Sorry I haven't joined in as I'd planned, a few health problems got in the way. I might be able to catch up some. :wacko:

On 9/13/2017 at 3:03 PM, jenrou said:

Everyone's layouts are great! Sorry I haven't joined in as I'd planned, a few health problems got in the way. I might be able to catch up some. :wacko:

I hope you get the chance to join in! But taking care of yourself is most important!!

Here is mine.

SeptSSWk2.jpg

Caught up with LO 1 :rolleyes:.  It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, feeling exhausted after work every day, getting ready to relocate has been hard work! Yesterday was the final day and packed, no work today :D, all equipment is being moved out and into our new place. Time to chill. 

Lavender Harvest

1 hour ago, Marie-Christine said:

Caught up with LO 1 :rolleyes:.  It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, feeling exhausted after work every day, getting ready to relocate has been hard work! Yesterday was the final day and packed, no work today :D, all equipment is being moved out and into our new place. Time to chill. 

Lavender Harvest

Hope the move goes well Marie and you have some time to relax soon!  Loved your page... 

3 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

Lavender Harvest

I'm tired just reading about your move! Hope you enjoy your chill time while you can!

7 embellishments added. Ix paper AFT_Olivia (with ABR_SSPaper_ArtJourney), 3x BMU_Emb_CurlingLeaves, 1xframe BMU_SSEmb_DLP, 1xstaple BMU_Zoomba, 1xstring AFT_ForHim

week2-7embellishments.jpg