CRS

Weekend Wildcard Challenge, Sept 2

23 posts in this topic

I feel like stepping out of my comfort zone this weekend! Let's go BIG and BOLD with our TITLES!! I found this tutorial by Anna Mansfield on the blog, Supersize Your Title, and thought it would be a fun challenge. You don't have to use brushes for your title, you could use word art or alphas (and of course fonts). Just GO BIG!!

Post your layouts in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery so we can see just how BIG you went! Have fun!

Sounds a fun challenge and certainly something I don't usually do so off to see what I can do :)

I love doing large bold titles... I think everyone knows this by now. You did an amazing job Carla!

I should be catching up on my Project life pages but I just felt like having fun with this challenge.... What a Pose

Here's mine for the Big Title challenge.  I love this photo of Anabelle sleeping(?) in the pool.

Rest and Relax

13 minutes ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Here's mine for the Big Title challenge.  I love this photo of Anabelle sleeping(?) in the pool.

Rest and Relax

That photo is precious and made me smile! 

Good idea, I like the large title. I took this photo as it came into the harbor on Block Island.  Here is my page of the Mystic Whaler

The gallery looks amazing! I was away for the past 2 days, and I'll catch up in the gallery today.

Fun challenge, Carla! Love the layouts so far.... I'll be back to LSL asap!

Here's mine: