September Swap Crop Partners

CRS

For the September Swap Crop, the theme is Yipes, Stripes! Dig out those photos with people wearing stripes on their clothes, maybe sunset photos with stripes of color or even photos of flags with stripes.

Sign up in this thread by Sunday September 10th. On Monday, September 11th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required.

Reveal day is Saturday, September 30th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Who's ready for some Stripes? Partners are listed below:

Carla
Carol
Lei
Mikelle
Ann

I would like to sign up ... but I cannot get pictures to anyone before 9/18 or 19th if that is alright? If not, I'll sit this one out - no worries!

12 minutes ago, Bride said:

I would like to sign up ... but I cannot get pictures to anyone before 9/18 or 19th if that is alright? If not, I'll sit this one out - no worries!

That should be ok, Lei. That still give your partner over a week to create the layout.

16 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Carla, I'm sending you some photos, but you might not want to scrap them.  I understand...I can send zebras and antelopes instead!

Wow, this has me curious about what you sent to Carla!  Can't wait to see...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness, what happened to Saturday? Carol, I'm so sorry for making you wait a whole day before seeing your layout. What a beautiful cat you have in Mr. Leo!!

Archived