Tuesday Challenge 9/4/17

MariJ

I haven’t had many new photos to scrap lately and the ones that I do have are a hodge-podge of different events.  So, for today I’m challenging you to scrap an event.  An “event” can be anything from a birthday, vacation, birth, etc etc. The sky’s the limit and it’s up to you.  So, pull out those photos of an event you’ve been meaning to scrap and when your layout is completed, please post it in the Tuesday Challenge Gallery 
for all of us to see.  I can’t wait to share in your experiences!

Here’s my layout: 
Solar Eclipse

Maybe this is backwards but it was such a gorgeous day here, and my friend and I took a hike, and I was determined all day to do something with the pictures (which admittedly aren't very good but they serve to capture the memories). I really had fun discovering some of Susie's beautiful edgers in her last club (Botanicals). McConnell's Mill

7 hours ago, diannecp said:

Maybe this is backwards but it was such a gorgeous day here, and my friend and I took a hike, and I was determined all day to do something with the pictures (which admittedly aren't very good but they serve to capture the memories). I really had fun discovering some of Susie's beautiful edgers in her last club (Botanicals). McConnell's Mill

1 hour ago, Jane in N.Z said:

We had an International Day at church on August 19th so perfect for this challenge. Photos are not so good as taken on a cell phone.

International Festival Day 2017

So funny to read both your comments AFTER commenting on your layouts as I thought each set of photos were quite good and depicted the events so wonderfully! :)

The most recent "event" for me was my friend Tammy's birthday.  We have a little "lunch bunch" that gets together once a month, and since last week was Tammy's birthday her sister alerted us to the fact that she was bringing cupcakes to celebrate.  Our waitress took some pictures for us, and this one was actually the best one she got.

Happy Birthday Tammy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was fun and didn't turn out at all like I expected it to, but isn't that fun of this craft?  Info is on image in gallery.

Junk Drawer....Nah!

Question, are we supposed to put this into the main challenge thread as well, or just the weekly thread like this?  

Hugs, Leslie Ann

6 hours ago, Lesann said:

This was fun and didn't turn out at all like I expected it to, but isn't that fun of this craft?  Info is on image in gallery.

Junk Drawer....Nah!

Question, are we supposed to put this into the main challenge thread as well, or just the weekly thread like this?  

Hugs, Leslie Ann

Hi Lesann,  
The thread for this Junk Drawer Challenge is actually HERE.   It got a little confusing because this thread came up top but it's actually for 9/4 Tuesday Challenge.  Crazy, huh?

If you are playing Challenge Chase you should also post your link THERE so April can find it! 

I love your layout!

UPDATE:  I see that you did post in the Challenge Chase Thread.  It's fine you posted your layout link here, but if you'd like it in the Junk Drawer Thread you can also post it there so Debby sees it.

Archived