NEW! 09/07/17

New from Amada:

School Basics - Mixed Paper School Basics - Mixed Paper

New from Angela: YAY welcome back Angela

Barn Cats Embellishment Mini Barn Cats

From Beckah E Designs: 

It's good to be back designing Andrea!  I also had fun illustrating the Fencerow Collection.  The fence post in the collection is one at our farm, along with the tree.  The rabbit is my neighbors and of course the flowers are all ones that grow along our fence line!  So this collection is really near and dear to me!  :-) 

8 hours ago, Molczan said:

It's good to be back designing Andrea!  I also had fun illustrating the Fencerow Collection.  The fence post in the collection is one at our farm, along with the tree.  The rabbit is my neighbors and of course the flowers are all ones that grow along our fence line!  So this collection is really near and dear to me!  :-) 

This is just stunningly adorable, the Fencerow collection. Nice to see you back designing!

Ha ha ha I love colors too ! Sometimes, when I'm working on this kind of collection, I wonder myselft if it's not to much brighful, but I can't resist.... Colors is life ! It's strange because I love to create this kind of collection, but my other favorite one are dark collection, style grunge, gothic... I think that I'm like a Mini Weat.... I have two sides !!!!!! :lol::lol:

I'm so happy you like it ! Have fun !!!! I'm impatient to see your work with it ! xxx

Archived