Weekend Challenge 9/9/17

SodScrap

How is it SEPTEMBER already????  I feel like I lost the whole month of August laying around!  (lol...recovery is going well!!)

So many of our layouts and photos are planned or even staged.  Milestones, portraits, vacations, holidays.  Things that are all neat and tidy memories we want to preserve.  Today's challenge is to create a layout of a mess.  W H A T ?  Yes.  A mess of some sort.  A messy room, a mud puddle or a messy creative space with a work in progress.  Use your imagination!

Post your layouts in the 
Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery and share a link in this thread so we can see how wonderful your layouts look!

Here is a huge Mess

I am very worried about our home in Florida as it is right in the path of the huge Killer Hurricane and very susceptible to storm surge. We are safe in CT now but it's a scary time, will we have a damaged house, will we even have a house?

Stay safe all Floridians and good luck.

Praying for you Debby. I have family in FL too, and worried about them. At least my dad is safe, here with me!

Great challenge, Conda. I should take a pic of Lauren's bedroom...I refuse to clean any of it and it shows!

20 minutes ago, CRS said:

Praying for you Debby. I have family in FL too, and worried about them. At least my dad is safe, here with me!

Great challenge, Conda. I should take a pic of Lauren's bedroom...I refuse to clean any of it and it shows!

I could probably dig up a million "kid messy room" photos!!!  They were PIGS.

Debby...I just can't even think about it.  I know it's going to be bad and ugh...it breaks my heart.   

27 minutes ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I have to give this one a bit of thought.

A before/during/after a DIY project.  To do list (mine gets messy!).  Messy weather, snowy roads, thunderstorms can cause messes.  (NOT evening thinking about natural disasters...)  Don't over think it. ;)

Nice challenge Conda, so happy you're healing well. I'm praying so hard for Florida...I just can't imagine! I have the perfect room to scrap. My creative room. I've been in my house now for 15 MONTHS and it's not done I. Any shape or form. I blame it on being ill for the past 9 months, and have made an effort to move the desk to the other side...and I can't get the huge chair out, need to remove the legs and the door to get it out, and, and, and.....

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Oh that brings back memories.  All of my kids were messy.  I used to go in their rooms only to collect dirty glasses that would sit there forever if I didn't.  And believe it or not, they aren't like that in their own homes.

4 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Oh that brings back memories.  All of my kids were messy.  I used to go in their rooms only to collect dirty glasses that would sit there forever if I didn't.  And believe it or not, they aren't like that in their own homes.

So you are saying there is hope for my kids? LOL

I had taken photos of my laundry room to use for this.  But this morning I decided to sort out my fall decorations, and in the middle of that, with generic fall all over my computer desk, I decided that this would make a great messy page.

Mess What Mess?

Archived